Rock band VR United Kingdom — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Rock band VR United Kingdom

J-ArcherJ-Archer Posts: 28
Brain Burst
Does anyone know where i can pre-order this with the guitar in the UK? I'm struggling to find it!

Thanks

Comments

• Paul_BlythePaul_Blythe Posts: 326
    Trinity
    edited March 2017
    Pre-orders from Rock Band VR, site also says to use the Rock Band 4 Guitar controller. Xbox One version comes with a wireless adaptor and is Windows 10 compatible. PS4 version is Bluetooth ... 

Or, Rock Band VR + Guitar bundle listing on Amazon.

Hope that's useful info :smiley:
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel i5 7600K 4.7GHz | Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P | 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 |128GB M.2 NVMe SSD primery | 2TB HDD secondary | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX1070 | 32" 3840x2160 - monitor 1 | 34" 3440x1440 - monitor 2 | OR CV-1
  • J-ArcherJ-Archer Posts: 28
    Brain Burst
    edited March 2017
    Yes but Amazon UK have none when you click to buy it, and the other site is for US only :( can't find anything UK related.

I know i can buy the guitar from Amazon separate, was just hoping for the bundle in the UK as it would be cheaper.
  • FunkyLasagneFunkyLasagne Posts: 121
    Art3mis
    Given this comes out tomorrow is there any news on this?  Situation still seems the same - there is a listing on Amazon UK, but there is nothing actually there when you click on it.  The official site just points at Amazon US.
  • elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,572 Valuable Player
    ive noticed the guitars are just xbox n ps4 ones. does make me wonder if the ps3 ones will work (bloody hope so, cos i got an abundence of them)
    This is my forum signature.
    There are many others like it, but this is mine.
  • KenSniperKenSniper Posts: 175
    Art3mis
    I cant even find the oculus page for it either, it just disappeared, atl east for me, old links bring me to a "this page does not exist"
  • drkaiidrkaii Posts: 29
    Brain Burst
    I thought I was being really clever and ordered the guitar, hoping to get the game. Two problems:

1. The game isn't actually listed as standalone in Oculus store in the UK
    2. In the US store, it is listed at $49.99, which is HUGE. 

If it is coming out outside the US at all, I can't believe what I'm looking at spending...
  • vitualfiutarevitualfiutare Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Same here in Germany. No Rockband VR in the Oculus Store.

:/ 
  • bizjerbizjer Posts: 118
    Art3mis
    its on the UK store now. 39 squids though. Was hoping that my old guitar hero axe would work with it but it seems to not be in the compatibility list 
  • FunkyLasagneFunkyLasagne Posts: 121
    Art3mis
    edited March 2017
    So, any news from anyone on whether you can buy the game bundle (i.e. with guitar) outside the US?  The game is released now, but it appears (unless someone corrects me) that you can't actually buy the bundle outside the US.  The lack of communications about this from Harmonix is a bit poor no (especially as they appear to have an active community manage responding to all sorts of other trivia)?
  • Paul_BlythePaul_Blythe Posts: 326
    Trinity
    Amazon UK now has the PS4 guitar & RB VR bundle listed as a Global Store import ... £71 plus £12 p&p... which is a £2 saving on buying them separately from the UK... Guess they don't think the UK is a big enough market to offer an official bundle.
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel i5 7600K 4.7GHz | Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P | 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 |128GB M.2 NVMe SSD primery | 2TB HDD secondary | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX1070 | 32" 3840x2160 - monitor 1 | 34" 3440x1440 - monitor 2 | OR CV-1