cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROLLER Coaster video?

yubinhydin
Explorer
Anyone that has their Kit want to try a roller coaster Video in steroescope nd give feedback?

If there are any volunteers i have a video of the Cheetah coaster from Busch Gardens, single camera, front seat mounted

regards,
Mike
5 REPLIES 5

FlameHaze
Honored Guest
CymaticBruce played a roller coaster demo on his dev kit recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJhYn0tdoQ

The video contains other demos too.

I would recommend his videos in general. He tries a variety of different games and demos, and he posts Video Logs on his experiences with the Rift Dev Kit. I've never been bored or angered at all by his content unlike some videos put out by newcomers to tech videos. +10 FlameHaze points to him.

CURTROCK
Expert Protege
I saw Cymatic Bruce's roller-coaster video on you tube. Somebody built it into the Epic Citadel demo. The coaster looks great, and it seems that roller coasters & flying experiences are gonna translate really well, into the Rift.

yubinhydin
Explorer
Viewing the Cheetah from Busch gardens in the Stereoscopic 3D program will drive you nuts, might make you a little sick.

regards
Mike

whoisonline
Explorer
I did a take on the Rift Coaster, riding forwards then backwards, the amusement value is good, and family loves to jump on it and have a laugh.

tbhausen
Explorer
"FlameHaze" wrote:
CymaticBruce played a roller coaster demo on his dev kit recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJhYn0tdoQ

The video contains other demos too.

I would recommend his videos in general. He tries a variety of different games and demos, and he posts Video Logs on his experiences with the Rift Dev Kit. I've never been bored or angered at all by his content unlike some videos put out by newcomers to tech videos. +10 FlameHaze points to him.

Makes this place seem like a tough crowd... I have an iRacing Rift video to post but this makes me wonder if it's a good idea to do so here 😉

5/10 (halfway there!)