New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Unable To Install Purchased Games Using The Oculus Store

pizza386pizza386 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Every time I attempt to install any game I am told: "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. (OVR64424567)" and A download has already been started, it must be stopped first. (1971016)" Its been 3 days. There are no downloads. I can still uninstall games. Whats wrong with the store?

Comments

• norwick2norwick2 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Bump
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Did you try restarting Oculus (in Settings -> Beta) or restarting your computer?
    Otherwise you can submit a support ticket:
    https://support.oculus.com/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • xwang1xwang1 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I also has the same problem :s
  • finer9finer9 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same issue
  • QuackageQuackage Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same issue here as well.  Restarted computer but no help. 
  • KedeaKedea Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    Not sure if wanna laugh or cry. Even conidering a full refund :(
    It could be something simple, such as an anti-virus conflict on your computer or a corrupted installation. I would recommend reaching out to us and submitting a support ticket. Thanks.
    https://support.oculus.com/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
    NerveGear
    It has nothing to do with the Antivirus any anything that oculus has said so far, They have even tried to pin it on my PC, which is a false, i even bought a new MK AND CPU and im still unable to finish install Elite Dangerous or EVE  on a fresh new drive. ISSUE IS VC++ nothing more nothing less. PLS solve the bug, getting annoyed.
    Ive been unable to play my games for over a month now and im having serious thought off demanding a full refund from OCULUS also a full refund on all the games i have bought so far. ONLY reason i bought it was because of  ED AND EVE. FIX the issue instead off saying the same thing all over again.
    Try to download and install the VC++ Redistributable package from here:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

I think you need at least the x86 version but to be safe install the x64 one too.

Also, be sure you have latest .NET runtime installed, and Windows fully updated (except for Win 10 Creators Update, that causes issues right now).
  • cheifkeith12345cheifkeith12345 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    If you uninstall a purchased game, do you get your money back?
    Uninstalling just removes the files from your computer. It doesn't affect the purchase.
    NerveGear
    @cybereality i have already tried the steps you noted, oculus will not finish installation off eve valkyrie and elite dagnerous. This is just stupid that you can't fix this shit. Sorry for language, im getting agraveted with this stuff. Ive even been told that my pc is a fault which is a load of bull. IF the pc is bugged, WHY, am i able to install the other games? Tell me why? its the OCULUS HOME that is messed up. FIX IT