cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game displays in headset, will not mirror to monitor. Help?

Sopago
Sightseer
Whenever I used to play Superhot VR it would show on my monitor as well as in my headset. This was always good for when playing with company friends etc. A while back upon startup the game window was just a black screen, and the game continues to run in the headset. It isn't offscreen, as I still have the window, however it is blank as the game runs. anyone else have this issue?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nibre
Expert Protege
Sounds like it's an issue with Superhot VR itself (if that's the only game you're having that problem with). Mirroring has been working fine for me.

I'd try getting in touch with the Superhot developers themselves to ask them about it
  • They have a Twitter account you can reach them at
  • They have an email address (ifoundabug@superhotgame.com) that they seem to tell people with issues to write to
  • They have a Superhot VR discussion section on their Steam Community Forums

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nibre
Expert Protege
Sounds like it's an issue with Superhot VR itself (if that's the only game you're having that problem with). Mirroring has been working fine for me.

I'd try getting in touch with the Superhot developers themselves to ask them about it
  • They have a Twitter account you can reach them at
  • They have an email address (ifoundabug@superhotgame.com) that they seem to tell people with issues to write to
  • They have a Superhot VR discussion section on their Steam Community Forums