cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR gaming: Let's Play Robo Recall - Star Wars mod !

Domitjen
Adventurer
https://youtu.be/D5R-iI0j5Ck

YouTube description:
EDIT: because of YouTube copyright, the Star Wars soundstrack in the beginning of the first level was deleted automatically, sorry guys, just imagine the themesong when u see those flying letters 😛

Ok, so in this video I am trying out a new star wars mod for Robo Recall. Allthough the teleportation is completely broken with this mod, the lightsabers are freaking awesome!
Please keep in mind that this in no way reflects the actual gameplay for robo recall, as mods tend to break stuff while adding other things in. When the mod gets updated I'll be sure to let you guys know!
Actual game starts at : 0:48
attempting to fix teleportation in another level: 07:37
attempt 2 : 10:07
Going back to the first level but with another locomotion option hoping to fix it still: 14:45
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
You should have done what Jim Sterling does and have multiple sources of copyrighted material on your video. It basically breaks the DMCA system because there's more than one copyrighted thing on there so they 'fight' against each other lol. He discovered it completely by accident too lmfao :smiley:

Domitjen
Adventurer

snowdog said:

You should have done what Jim Sterling does and have multiple sources of copyrighted material on your video. It basically breaks the DMCA system because there's more than one copyrighted thing on there so they 'fight' against each other lol. He discovered it completely by accident too lmfao :smiley:

Yea, but when I try to do something like that I just get a nice little list of all the the things that are copyrighted 😛 they dont fight, they work together when I try to do that:p