Oculus home messes up xbox controller — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus home messes up xbox controller

sabyyysabyyy Posts: 33
Brain Burst
I cannot restart the xbox controller after idle shut down when oculus home is running. As soon as I exit home it's working fine again.

Is there a fix for this?

Comments

• exiloperexiloper Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same problem here. If Oculus Home is running, and the Xbox controller shuts off from being idle for too long, it will not turn back on until Oculus Home has been closed.  
  • KevinakiKevinaki Posts: 222
    Nexus 6
    Have you updated to 1.14? I only noticed similar issues when I tested 1.14 but rolled back to 1.13.
  • JCTrickJCTrick Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Same issue here. I have the current beta drivers... 1.5 I believe. It's really annoying. lol

• rh_galaxyrh_galaxy Posts: 78 Oculus Start Member
    Now with OH 1.24 it is working for me, have had the problem since I bought the rift a year ago...
    If I keep the headset on the head I can turn xbone controller on/off/on after timeout/ many times... (still not working with headset not on the head). Anyone else with the problem that it is now working for?
  • rh_galaxyrh_galaxy Posts: 78 Oculus Start Member
    The above didn't last, but

They recently updated steamvr with a fix for Swedish users https://steamcommunity.com/games/250820/announcements/detail/1697188096867811577

This may be what finally fixed it for me, also the reason not every one was affected.