New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Robo Recall Global Leaderboard - All records broken

ricardoramalho2000ricardoramalho2000 Posts: 29
Brain Burst
edited April 16 in Games and Apps
1-1: Batch Recall 

1-1: Batch Recall - All Star Mode

1-2: Short Circuit

1-2: Short Circuit - All Star Mode

1-3: Showdown

1-3: Showdown - All Star Mode

2-1: Robo Rabble

2-1: Robo Rabble - All Star Mode

2-2: Diagnostics

2-2: Diagnostics - All Star Mode

2-3: A New Internet

2-3: A New Internet - All Star Mode

3-1: Malware

3-1: Malware - All Star Mode

3-2: Peacemaker

3-2: Peacemaker - All Star Mode

3-3: Robo Resolution

3-3: Robo Resolution - All Star Mode

Comments

• kojackkojack Posts: 3,763 Volunteer Moderator
    Cool.

I'm just surprised to see an online leaderboard that isn't filled with cheaters with impossible scores. Maybe only honest people use VR? :)

• gr0bdagr0bda Posts: 158
    Art3mis
    Video or it didn't happen  ;)
  • KillCardKillCard Posts: 1,013 Poster of the Week
    One hell of a first post to put on the forums. Well done M8.
  • ricardoramalho2000ricardoramalho2000 Posts: 29
    Brain Burst
    Thanks Kojack and KillCard !!
  • Augment1aAugment1a Posts: 20
    NerveGear
    That is beyond impressive, congrats!
  • ricardoramalho2000ricardoramalho2000 Posts: 29
    Brain Burst
    Thanks m8 !!  ;)
  • WildtWildt Posts: 1,007 Poster of the Week

Impressive scores!

I'm a Little late to the party regarding this game as I boycotted it until Epic implemented proper 360 teleportation, but I'm currently working towards 100% completion (~90% atm) and then I'm gonna aim for top 10 scores :)

I just made it onto the standard 3-3 Picture above :)

Anywho, any tips? You seem to have beaten some of the scores by quite a margin, and I've seen some of THASING3's videos, and don't see room for vast improvement using his methods at least.

• A.ForceA.Force Posts: 33
    Brain Burst
    Very impressive. Perhaps upload a video or share some of your techniques?
    I have done a couple of runs which i felt were near perfection, but the scores dont come close to yours.
  • Th4Sing3Th4Sing3 Posts: 108
    Art3mis
    edited April 18
    You need to share your techniques man ! Great scores by the way! Does your technique involve "snipper kill"
    Phew, just got 100% playing through the all-star mode levels, and got a few top 15s in there.. the 3-3 end fight finished in an epic fashion - dodging the low-health Odin's barrage of laser bolts I tripped and finished him off lying on the floor emptying my revolver clips into his weak spot :grin:
    edited April 20
    @ricardoramalho2000 - C'mon dude share the wealth! :)  No video or tips?

...tin foil hat comment: Haxxor?
    Art3mis
    edited April 21

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 23,185 Oculus Staff
    LOL. I thought you were saying that the leaderboard itself was broken. I was going to say: "looks like you're winning everything, what's the problem?". Nice job.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
    @Th4Sing3 - did you remove your comment because you finally beat his score? :wink:
    Art3mis
    @Wildt No, not yet... But if i can get my multiplicator to X11 before the first wave of bot in 3-1, i probably can get a lill more than him... I miss only the 1/8 of the gauge to get X11... need to find a way to get like 3-4 more chips before the wave... don't know how... No , I only re-read my comment and found it stupid, so I deleted it  :D 
    edited April 27
    VIDEO PUHLEASE! :smile:

EDIT: Accuracy 13%.. dafuq you doing in there? :smiley:
  • KillCardKillCard Posts: 1,013 Poster of the Week
    Wildt said:

Obviously the best strategy to making sure everything dies is to just shoot at 87% of the entire play area at any given time. Clearly there is room for improvement, we should be able to lower it to 1% accuracy if he can shoot at 99% of the play area.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 23,185 Oculus Staff
    Wildt said:
    Accuracy 13%.. dafuq you doing in there? :smiley:
    Spray and pray?
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • francois.m.16francois.m.16 Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    edited April 27
    There really isn't many videos out there and I don't seem to be the only one looking so I'll work on the video.

As for the accuracy, lol, I use 2 pistols on full auto so i can nail some wicked juggles, shotguns are on rockets upgrades for gratuitous "long bombs" so accuracy isn't worth the possible 100 000. It's a balance between speed and style. If there isn't a timer you gotta think of every way to get chips out of the bots.

So far sucker punch, wall/body slam, head rip and a monster juggle, in that order, is the most efficient way I've come up with. Trick is keeping the speed up between robots and not getting hit. When your juggling it's gotta be in anticipation of the next kill. If your good enough to juggle 2 robots at once it really gives a boost to your multiplier.

In this level I reach 20x by time I have to collect robots. An important part is having about 13x at the big robot phase, if you can bust some robots in the air during this phase it really speeds up the spawning, DO NOT overheat. Once you blow up you gotta get savage, you should have about over a minutes to rip and shoot and blow up all the robots! Always keeping in mind you want to cause as much melee damage as you can.

The collection part is where you make almost half the points. For this stage listening to the requests of Roboready is always is your best interest! Shielded robots get the long bomb with my rockets, the quick robots can be wall slammed twice to get more chips. If your cocky enough juggling a robot up into the collection force field can make a garden of chips and allows time for robots to find you since you really really don't want them having "Lost agent 34" this kills any multiplier you got going and takes way more time for robots to spawn...

That's it for now, should of made this it's own post! Feel free to ask any questions! En Français aussi!
    I love this game!
    Art3mis
    edited April 27
    @francois.m.16  je sait pas si t'a vu ce vidéo là mais je pense qu'il a vraiment une bonne technique ! Tout les regrouper, les "long Bomber" pis sitôt que le multiplicateur est assez haut faire des "sniper kill" le plus possible. En plus il a fait 15M dans ce lvl là dans les derniers jours... Ce qui est plutôt malade !

Je pensais avoir la bonne techniques quand j'ai faite ma série de video sur comment monter dans le top du leaderboard, mais là RICARDO est apparu avec ses scores de fou pis ça m'a faite réaliser que j'etait dans le champ avec ma technique.Pis là tekkamanTNT est apparu pis ya peté un des scores a Ricardo pis ya poster le video et je pense que ça donne une bonne idée de la voie à suivre pour faire des bons scores en général.
    NerveGear
    Wildt said:

Here's a video, I'm sorry I didn't have the sound recording somehow?!? using OBS just installed it.

Well, if you're a small time player like myself, you gotta celebrate the small victories - I made the 7th spot on 1-1 :smiley:
    NerveGear
    I only got second spot by just playing that level most of the time. One level at a time B)
    edited May 2
    @Th4Sing3 - hot diggity dang! I beat your 1-1 all-star score so I'm now 5th. And I actually got hit twice :naughty:

EDIT: Got 5th on 1-2 all-star as well. Think I might actually have a chance at getting a decent bunch of top 10 scores :grin:
    Art3mis
    @Wildt haha well done ! Keep going ! I'll have some work to do when I'll come back loll! I work alot theses​ days​ and when I have time to play I'm trying to go through Wilson Heart.
    Did you use a special strategie to get your scores ?
    Th4Sing3 said:
    Did you use a special strategie to get your scores ?
    Nah, I went with the bodychecking/sniper method. I haven't really gotten used to "exploiting" the teleport slowdown for lining up shots etc, so the faster pace of the all-star mode just suits me better :smile:

The tricky part for me is deciding when to abandon melee and go for long range kills.
    NerveGear
    "so the faster pace of the all-star mode just suits me better :smile: "

"The tricky part for me is deciding when to abandon melee and go for long range kills."
    Same here! Faster more action, taking time to snipe is for a different games if you ask me. I haven't seen anyone snipe with the laser rifle yet ? Anyone doing that ?
    I haven't seen anyone snipe with the laser rifle yet ? Anyone doing that ?
    I had the same thought, but haven't gotten around to experiment with it :smile:
    Blimey! 2nd spot on 2-1 all-star B)