New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

[NSFW] 3D 360° video - Lap Dance 3D 360

EdegoEdego Posts: 39
edited September 2015 in Games and Apps
It's with pleasure (again) that I present you the first 3d 360° video for adults (no nudity) :

lapdance.jpg

Download link :
https://mega.co.nz/#!gRRVRZJR!PYSa8RkhWjk6QxGaFWX7oUvsn29bZoUHDRDMzjlKluY


VRPLAYER SETTING :
File -> Open file -> with DirectShow -> Select the video "Lap Dance 3D 360"

Media -> format -> Over/Under
> projection -> Sphere
> Effect -> None

Device -> Layout -> SidebySide
> Distortion -> None - YOU CAN TRY BARREL OPTION -
>Tracker -> Oculus Rift

(Personal settings - You can adjust these last settings to your eyes and try different FOV)

Tools -> Settings -> Display
> Horizontal offset : 80
> Vertical offset : 4
> FOV : 110
Camera 3d 360° : http://www.panocam3d.com
Indiegogo campaign : http://igg.me/at/panocam3d/x/6524285
«1

Comments

  • FritoFrito Posts: 924
    NerveGear
    Mr Edego, we will be good friends. ;)
    Backer
    "Have faith." -Palmer Luckey
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Ha! That's great.

    If anyone comes over and looks at my screen I'll tell them: "it's for science!!!".
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • I love you

    (Lol but seriously) This is freaking amazing. One thing that bothers me is how the model walks behind you and you have to strain your neck to look over. But other than that, damn. That was effective. Much more than watching something like that on a computer screen o.o

    [Next version should contain nudity! That would be an interesting experience :3]
  • davidjcdavidjc Posts: 356
    I am appalled that you posted such flith. Would you please indicate the location of other such videos so I can be sure to avoid them in the future. If you have the links just email them to me so I can avoid them at all costs.
  • davidjcdavidjc Posts: 356
    shdggsdv wrote:
    I love you

    (Lol but seriously) This is freaking amazing. One thing that bothers me is how the model walks behind you and you have to strain your neck to look over. But other than that, damn. That was effective. Much more than watching something like that on a computer screen o.o

    [Next version should contain nudity! That would be an interesting experience :3]

    The damn tether
  • TboneTbone Posts: 319
    Art3mis
    And so it begins!
    fasig2016.jpg
    The Furious Angels
    - an Oculus Rift Online Gaming Community!
  • ReverendKyleReverendKyle Posts: 294
    Brain Burst
    Well, I just knocked my wireless keyboard off my desk trying to follow her to the other side of the room.

    Damn strippers always breakin' my stuff.

    8-)
    Have you listened to the Rev VR Podcast yet?

    Listen and subscribe through iTunes or through Stitcher

    http://www.reverendkyle.com
  • HeadTripHeadTrip Posts: 164
    Hiro Protagonist
    HA! wow, that's amazing great job! Even with the artifacts and imperfections. This really is the beginning of something, sure we can start with adult stuff, why not... it's extremely human :) You are truly pioneering.
    I'm imagining this really changing film someday, like many have discussed including Rev recently. It doesn't really resonate until you try it, its just a joke until you try it... BTW 90' FOV gets you closer to our lady friend there... Great stuff with Insane potential!
  • NukemarineNukemarine Posts: 493
    Hiro Protagonist
    First, in the interest of comparing the 3D to the 2D, can you include the same video that's the 2D version? I'm interested to know if the distracting artifacts are only the after of stitching for each view. I still think that until the 3D is improved its actually better not to have it at all as the human mind can create its own fake 3D very well just based on experience with normal 360 videos and Google Street View. I assume that the real improvement in this process will be software that stitches the images in a manner that reduces the pop-outs.

    Out of interest, will the 360 3D improve with the more cameras you have? Just doing a mental thought on the matter, you want what's on one image to be 64mm viewing angle difference than on the other image. If that's the case, it'll probably boil down to cheap versus good results.
  • VRoomVRoom Posts: 596
    This is great! Much better than the train one (and not just because it's NSFW :) ).
    The picture quality is better and 3d more pronounced than in your previous video. There are still some immersion breaking stitching problems. Also, video like this desperately needs hi-res Oculus Rift. But other than that it looks very very promising! The scale is perfect and 3d, when working, is very immersive!

    I needed to fiddle with settings a bit to get the best and most comfortable results. In my experience FOV must be set to 110, otherwise you'll get closer, but much less realistic and more blurry result. Also, Horizontal offset is very important to be setup right for your eyes, otherwise watching will be uncomfortable and 3d not as good (it requires some setting&testing).
    Also, I think barrel distortion must be set on. You get a bit less crisp picture, but at least there's no fish-eye distortion.
  • Somehow I think I'll like this better than your train video. And I love trains!
  • sedgrsedgr Posts: 1
    I say we re-appropriate the term Bitstrip/Bitstripping/Bitstripper for this type of content.

    Then I can totally tell my friend about the awesome new Bitstrip I saw the other night without offending anyone in polite company.
  • EdegoEdego Posts: 39
    Thank you all !

    We take into account your feedback!
    We are still working hard to improve the camera and videos.

    A beta test coming soon :
    http://www.panocam3d.com/beta.php
    Camera 3d 360° : http://www.panocam3d.com
    Indiegogo campaign : http://igg.me/at/panocam3d/x/6524285
  • virrorvirror Posts: 402
    Brain Burst
    Without any doubt the most interesting video you made so far : D
    The color matching seems a lot better in this one, to bad with the black line only..
  • ReverendKyleReverendKyle Posts: 294
    Brain Burst
    Edego wrote:
    Thank you all !

    We take into account your feedback!
    We are still working hard to improve the camera and videos.

    A beta test coming soon :
    http://www.panocam3d.com/beta.php

    I just signed up for your beta. I hope to see what else you have in store. I may even have to have you be a guest on my podcast at some point.
    Have you listened to the Rev VR Podcast yet?

    Listen and subscribe through iTunes or through Stitcher

    http://www.reverendkyle.com
  • This is pretty sweet I got to say. A problem with it though is that she are too far away, too close to the furniture and all that. It takes away a bit from the 3D since the distance from her and the distance from the rest are about the same. That's actually a problem with a lot of 3D content, that they don't take enough advantage of the 3D effect. The greatest thing is if her ass and tits could be right in my face at some point.
  • davidjcdavidjc Posts: 356
    KaTsuoo1 wrote:
    This is pretty sweet I got to say. A problem with it though is that she are too far away, too close to the furniture and all that. It takes away a bit from the 3D since the distance from her and the distance from the rest are about the same. That's actually a problem with a lot of 3D content, that they don't take enough advantage of the 3D effect. The greatest thing is if her ass and tits could be right in my face at some point.
    Jesus man, just give it time I am sure all kinds of krap like that will be about. It might drive 3D technology the most. The problems are just that the camera technology is still being developed. We are seeing prototype cameras filming 360 video for a prototype 3D VR headset.

    The technology is sound I am sure soon we will get almost perfect 3D and quality. I thought the 3D in this one was excellent. The best I have ever seen for 360 video.
  • Can't wait to give this a try.

    Will try tonight and post my thoughts.

    Jesse
    VRSexLab.com
    The Future of VR Sex is here
  • Wow, I must be slow, but I can't seem to get this to work.

    I'm trying to open it in VLC and I'm not getting an image?

    Should I be using something else?

    J.
    VRSexLab.com
    The Future of VR Sex is here
  • vrsexlab wrote:
    Wow, I must be slow, but I can't seem to get this to work.

    I'm trying to open it in VLC and I'm not getting an image?

    Should I be using something else?

    J.

    Yes, you should be using VRplayer. VRplayer uses VLC's scripts to open it, not sure why.
  • That was.. cough... an experience. I have been fortunate enough to have had a lap dance and that was pretty close to the real deal, I know I saw no nudity but when that bra strap went down I must admit wishful thinking kicked in. Really well done, damn..

    Crank up the resolution on the consumer rift and 3D porn will be huge...
  • Leopardson wrote:
    vrsexlab wrote:
    Wow, I must be slow, but I can't seem to get this to work.

    I'm trying to open it in VLC and I'm not getting an image?

    Should I be using something else?

    J.

    Yes, you should be using VRplayer. VRplayer uses VLC's scripts to open it, not sure why.

    Great, I'll try that.

    Thanks for the response.

    J
    VRSexLab.com
    The Future of VR Sex is here
  • davidjc wrote:
    KaTsuoo1 wrote:
    This is pretty sweet I got to say. A problem with it though is that she are too far away, too close to the furniture and all that. It takes away a bit from the 3D since the distance from her and the distance from the rest are about the same. That's actually a problem with a lot of 3D content, that they don't take enough advantage of the 3D effect. The greatest thing is if her ass and tits could be right in my face at some point.
    Jesus man, just give it time I am sure all kinds of krap like that will be about. It might drive 3D technology the most. The problems are just that the camera technology is still being developed. We are seeing prototype cameras filming 360 video for a prototype 3D VR headset.

    The technology is sound I am sure soon we will get almost perfect 3D and quality. I thought the 3D in this one was excellent. The best I have ever seen for 360 video.

    I'm not complaining at the camera at all. I just thought it could be useful feedback for further testing, so next time they record, they have a better idea of things to experiment with. Also, the faster they get feedback, the faster the development will go. Especially when it comes to constructive feedback.
  • usb420usb420 Posts: 291
    it's good. I like it. definitely more 3D-ness would be appreciated.

    The other thing would be nice if somehow can merge the video into a unity demo and add some virtual hands
  • CalanarCalanar Posts: 706
    Hiro Protagonist
    Use VR Player.
    Michael Tenery, Software, RPG and Game Developer.
    Imagine Role Playing:
    http://www.role-playing.com
  • shdggsdvshdggsdv Posts: 52
    edited November 2013
    ---Nevermind---
  • nOmArchnOmArch Posts: 14
    NerveGear
    Just tried it out.

    Awesome.

    I would highly recommend not letting any teenage boys get hold of this or you're going to have a very messy gaming chair...
    Order No: 671xx
    Destination: UK
    Status: Arrived
  • GanjaroachGanjaroach Posts: 449
    Hiro Protagonist
    This is great, I was going to make a review on this but soon as I watched it... I don't think I should really don't wanna piss off YouTube. I knew the Rift would be used for porn but this shows that 360 porn is going to rock the market. I set it to BARREL to remove the distortion I was getting. Great work thanks for sharing. :mrgreen:
  • wrymnwrymn Posts: 51
    I have VR players, I select t that video and only black screen, no sound. I try to open in VLC it open normaly(ofc its unwatchable in vlc)

    what im i doing wrong? I Followed the instructions.

    VR player demo sphere working normaly.
  • FritoFrito Posts: 924
    NerveGear
    try getting a codec pack, CCCP works great
    Backer
    "Have faith." -Palmer Luckey
«1
This discussion has been closed.