New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Arizona Sunshine Don't work after latest update

rVRclosetrVRcloset Posts: 373
Trinity
@cybereality
After Undead Valley Update Arizona Sunshine Does not Work For Me.
After uploading, when I supposed to calibrate my hands, I'm stuck in this big black room / space with a big dark blue screen in front of me?

The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S

Comments

• vanfanelvanfanel Posts: 180
    Art3mis
    How long did you wait?  I noticed that load times increased dramatically with this update. 
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    The game seems to be working for me. However, I was on the same black screen with blue square in front. I'd say it was on that screen loading for about 30 seconds, so maybe you just need to wait a little longer.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • Aidens12Aidens12 Posts: 124
    Art3mis
    yea i almost cant play arizona sunshine anymore because of the load times. they were bad before sure, but now i ask myself every time i think about playing it, " do i REALLY wanna sit through what feels like 10-15 minutes of load screens before being able to play (provided it doesnt crash of course, which has been known to happen occasionally for me)
  • rVRclosetrVRcloset Posts: 373
    Trinity
    I was waiting well over a couple of minutes the three times I've tried.
    Will try again later today to see if it load past this blue theatre screen.
    The Closet Sim Rig
    Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S
  • DaggaBoyDaggaBoy Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have restarted my computer, uninstalled the program and reinstalled the program and it wont start.  I am stuck in the white screen that tells you to check the app in your computer if it doesn't load.  left it on 30 minutes no progress.  any suggestions?