Wilson's Heart completed... playtime still not long enough! — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Wilson's Heart completed... playtime still not long enough!

AdmiralSlothAdmiralSloth Posts: 38
Brain Burst
 I just finished this game. I am alittle disappointed because either I misread or misunderstood a few reviews before I bought it but I thought this game was supposed to be 10 hours long? I absolutely loved every second of this game but when the credits rolled and It kicked me to the main menu I was confused. I have about 4-5 hours tops in this game, and I know that's a decent amount for VR but I was expecting more time for the money. I also love Arizona Sunshine and bet it twice but 4 hours is still short for that game but the replay value with horde mode is endless for me. Ughhh  :s

Comments

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,111 Valuable Player
    I logged about 5-6 hours I think and I can certainly see where the game length doesn't really match the price point. It probably should have been about $10 cheaper, but this kinda thing has been happening from the beginning (e.g. Fated was $20 and even shorter than Wilson's Heart, iirc).

I think part of what makes the gameplay fly by so quickly in Wilson's Heart is the fact that the in-game hint system makes the puzzle solving aspect way too easy.

Hopefully some free updated content is in the near future.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • AdmiralSlothAdmiralSloth Posts: 38
    Brain Burst

I agree, I really hope for some DLC or chapter 2 whatever they can do to prolong it. The little teaser at the end was hopefully hinting at some more gameplay. I also was blown away by Arkham VR but bet it in one session of 45 min, if any game needs expansion or DLC is it definitely that game.

• FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 2,535 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    I think part of what makes the gameplay fly by so quickly in Wilson's Heart is the fact that the in-game hint system makes the puzzle solving aspect way too easy.

I agree and one simple fix would be to let us go through every draw, pick up useless items too and then when we get to the puzzle we have to choose from our inventory instead of auto-selecting the right tool.