cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

havent recived free games with oculus touch

Filscopez
Sightseer
its been 4 days since I activated the oculus touch and I haven't received my free games that Is ment to be given and I already bought a game that was ment to be free very angry about it.
2 REPLIES 2

LunarBlacksmith
Explorer
I was in your boat after my PC crashed with BSOD just because of USB drivers being out of date. After fixing everything after a 4 day endeavour, I finally start up the app once again (after touch activation) and greeted with the sour reality that I had no content that came with touch activation.
Literally just bug Oculus Support by submitting tickets and send them every single bit of information you can. I had to send them:
- serial numbers to headset, each touch controller, the box the touch controllers came in
- transaction ID from paypal (or receipt if by card)
- confirmation that the account you're using is the one you activated them on (just by telling them the account under username: "[your username]", with email address of "[your email address]" is the account I activated the touch controllers on.
- also, possibly a screenshot of you on the "device manager" page with the touch controllers in sight. Just to go that extra mile. 

Hope they respond to you promptly, unlike me.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry about that. Submit a support ticket and we can fix your account.
https://support.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV