New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

havent recived free games with oculus touch

FilscopezFilscopez Posts: 2
NerveGear
edited May 2017 in Support
its been 4 days since I activated the oculus touch and I haven't received my free games that Is ment to be given and I already bought a game that was ment to be free very angry about it.

Comments

• LunarBlacksmithLunarBlacksmith Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    edited May 2017
    I was in your boat after my PC crashed with BSOD just because of USB drivers being out of date. After fixing everything after a 4 day endeavour, I finally start up the app once again (after touch activation) and greeted with the sour reality that I had no content that came with touch activation.
    Literally just bug Oculus Support by submitting tickets and send them every single bit of information you can. I had to send them:
    - serial numbers to headset, each touch controller, the box the touch controllers came in
    - transaction ID from paypal (or receipt if by card)
    - confirmation that the account you're using is the one you activated them on (just by telling them the account under username: "[your username]", with email address of "[your email address]" is the account I activated the touch controllers on.
    - also, possibly a screenshot of you on the "device manager" page with the touch controllers in sight. Just to go that extra mile. 

Hope they respond to you promptly, unlike me.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Sorry about that. Submit a support ticket and we can fix your account.
    https://support.oculus.com
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV