Since we dont have own forums similiar to Steam store page forums, I thought to start one here.
Goaltender VR released at Gallery Apps
We have finally launched at Oculus storefront! Link: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1508114329208379/
Goaltender VR provides different customisable goaltender challenges. Train your skills using different equipments, tweak training settings to match your skill level.
Leaderboards & achievements
- Collect all the achievements and behold the beauty of achievements banners at the training building roof.
- Compete against other players and try to beat their leaderboard scores !
Try and master all the different game modes.
- Shooting Gallery
Simple as it gets. block objects from going into goal.
- Color Block
Use left (blue) and right (red) paddle to block same colored balls.
- Target Shooting
Catch the balls with your paddle and then shoot the balls at the floating targets
Customize your training session with multiple different option settings, such as shooting interval/speed, goal size, training object and training length.
Current version is same as our latest update over Steam platform (EA #3 at Steam, EA #2 at Oculus).EA #2 update
- Added new game mode: Target Shooting
- Added background music.
- Added "Settings" menu window.
- Added "Credits" menu window.
- Improved GUI layout.
- New shooting speeds.
- New goal sizes.
- New achievement: Target Shooting Novice
- Removed some limitations from Color Block game mode
- Fixed color block mode "double goal count" bug.