New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Star-trek Bridge Crew/ VR Multiplayer

ArranoxArranox Posts: 28
Brain Burst
In the event of Bridge Crew coming I have created a Discord server dedicated to VR gamers.
but the goal is to create a group of VR gamers together so its easier for all of us to find people to play with in other games as well.
If you find this interesting feel free to add me on discord:
Arranox#4125

Comments

• misssturbomisssturbo Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    Awesome! I sent a friend request on discord
  • e_m_d88e_m_d88 Posts: 372
    Trinity
    Nice
    ASUS Sabertooth Z170 S, i5 6600K. 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3000 MHZ. SSD Samsung 850 Pro 256 gigs. WD Caviar Black 1 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1, Acer Predator XG270HU [email protected] hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. EVGA Supernova 750 G2 PSU. Inatech 4 port USB 3.0.  Rift + Touch.
  • ArranoxArranox Posts: 28
    Brain Burst
    edited May 2017

• RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 7,016 Valuable Player
    Arranox said:

I agree.
    Brain Burst
    lovethis said:
    Arranox said:

I agree.
    couldn`t figure out how to delete a comment, :hushed:
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,735 Volunteer Moderator
    @Arranox if you couldn't figure that out then you are regulated to a week of being Wesley Crusher lol
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• e_m_d88e_m_d88 Posts: 372
    Trinity
    Techy111 said:
    @Arranox if you couldn't figure that out then you are regulated to a week of being Wesley Crusher lol

BAHAHAHAHA. FIRE WESLEY RIGHT OUT OF THE TORPEDO TUBE...PRONTO!!! LOL

ASUS Sabertooth Z170 S, i5 6600K. 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3000 MHZ. SSD Samsung 850 Pro 256 gigs. WD Caviar Black 1 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1, Acer Predator XG270HU [email protected] hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. EVGA Supernova 750 G2 PSU. Inatech 4 port USB 3.0.  Rift + Touch.
    Brain Burst
    Techy111 said:
    lol :neutral: