cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Trek Bridge Crew User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
22 REPLIES 22

falken76
Expert Consultant
5 stars, this is the only game I've spent more than 30 minutes at a time in.  I've played this game for hours at a time. 

Ernimus_Prime
Heroic Explorer
It's a great game.  I just hope there will be more content added down the line.  
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. MSI VENTUS 3 RTX 3080 OC, Primary: MSI MAG274QRF-QD 2nd monitor: Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.

falken76
Expert Consultant
Yes I do hope they make more content.  I'd like a level editor but this game seems like it needs more production value since voice acting is practically needed for each mission.  It feels like we're doing the same missions over and over, even the on going.  I just keep getting into random games and we do the same missions so often...

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
One of my favorite games ever beside sim racing is FTL.
And being on the bridge of a space ship in VR, with a crew managing functions and different systems is awesome!

I have done the prolog mission, mission 1 and 2 in SP, and have worked great giving commands to the AI so far.

Made about 6 or 7 MP missions and have had a really good time with random players! 
And I really like the interactions with the other players, that you can hear from what direction the one whos talking is, and also that you see the lips moving when they speak. 
Cross Platform also seem to work, played with a couple of guys on PS4's, I have the Oculus Home version.
Though there are some bugs in multiplayer, three of the missions in MP had to be restarted to work properly, and sometimes the audio of both cutscenes and the other players speech went away.
Graphics isn't the best, but it's good enough.

I am giving this a 4 cause I have a really good time playing it, but it has potential of being a 5 if they keep adding content!
More ships to operate, would like to see all of the Star Trek ships in the breafing room playable with their own campain missions!
And more variety, different star maps, enemy types and missions.
Free updates, or payed DLC doesn't matter, just as long as they keep working on it. :smiley:
The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
I played this game for 11 hours straight only stopping to use the bathroom and eat.  This game is a 5 from me (comparing to value of released games currently for VR).  This game is a party!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
For me it's Star Trek FFS!!!! Love it to bits, love the gameplay. Best game I've bought, end of. 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

MrMorgue
Explorer
I'm going to hold off my voting as I've only played about 2-3 hours...however, I'm finding the game to be very boring.  Sure, it is neat to be driving a starship with multiple people, but sitting in front of a simple board and flipping some switches doesn't make for a very interesting game.  Certainly not worth $50.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

MrMorgue said:

I'm going to hold off my voting as I've only played about 2-3 hours...however, I'm finding the game to be very boring.  Sure, it is neat to be driving a starship with multiple people, but sitting in front of a simple board and flipping some switches doesn't make for a very interesting game.  Certainly not worth $50.

Hmm so are people enjoying this more because of the social aspects of VR Star Trek rather than the actual game? Did you play solo or with others?

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

falken76
Expert Consultant

MrMorgue said:

To each their own... This game was worth $50 to me.  Arizona Sunshine was not worth the $40 I paid for it to me.  I'm sure others will have different views.