New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Achievements for home enviroments!

CongratsulationsCongratsulations Posts: 70
Hiro Protagonist
edited June 2017 in Oculus Share
When you get achievements in game, why can't we unlock certain objects for your home environments to look more personnel? Like stautes in your home environments or anything that familiar to the game? Is this a good idea?

Comments

• falken76falken76 Posts: 2,610 Valuable Player
    I think it sounds like a cool little addition.  I don't think it would be on any priority list, but I really like that idea.
  • Sax-a-boomSax-a-boom Posts: 731 Poster of the Week
    Yeah it is a good idea, I remember them doing something similar in the Esper game. Like falken says though, I suspect it's not on a to do list, not like wall to wall giant TVs that you can't switch off, which show sponsored Facebook ads. Yep that's definitely coming first :blush:
  • danknugzdanknugz Posts: 1,987
    3Jane
    i think achievements without an overall point system is useless, the whole meta game becomes pointless, for me, the point of gamerscore/achivements is this meta game that encompasses all games that you can build your points up by playing more games?

who needs stupid little badges and stickers, i grew out of that in what, 4th grade when teachers stopped putting shiny stars on my homework? i already feel like an immature man child playing videogames, dont need shit like this to make it worse.
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    A: Top-posting.
    Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,361 Poster of the Week
    But we're all immature man and girl children here
    WAAAGH!
  • Sax-a-boomSax-a-boom Posts: 731 Poster of the Week
  • bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,461 Valuable Player
    anyone remember the toys you could get for your avatar on xbox live?

i had a radio controlled "ghost" from halo games for mine. would be so cool in VR.
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • CongratsulationsCongratsulations Posts: 70
    Hiro Protagonist
    I find the home environments are to plain, needs more interactive stuff to do, agree? 
  • cero490cero490 Posts: 204
    Nexus 6
    Oculus has this in the works currently, being a part of their big, upcoming update. Unclear for which titles it will be used with, or if they decide to go ahead and implement it with every one. Only time will reveal this bit...