cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A couple potential ways to make an amazing game better...

Rfresh
Honored Guest
What an absolutely mind-blowingly great experience this game is!... THIS is exactly the type of experience I hoped to have in VR. I must have logged 8+ hours in the game and I rarely felt any motion sickness. I hope other developers copy your template because you made locomotion completely doable in VR!

I only had a couple small suggestions for areas of improvement.

I would love to see a more fully fleshed out practice area, specifically for throwing the disc. That was the biggest thing I couldn't do as well as I'd hoped by the end of it. I often would throw it like a shot-put, or like a tomahawk, rather than like a Frisbee. I assume there is a technique to getting it, so having a mini-game that allowed you to work on accuracy (especially one that included you moving while throwing) would be welcomed.

I would love to see some sort of warning when you are being grabbed by an opponent. Whether it's a sound or a flash or something, I think it would encourage more tactical play. If I know I am being grabbed, I can put up my dukes to defend (and at higher levels as the grabber, if I know they know I'm grappling them, I might not punch them. There could be some great mind-games that come from it)...

In the middle area maybe there could be moving platforms that move back and forth toward each opposing side, to give players something with velocity to push off of? Obviously the best way to move is to grab onto someone else and push off them, so if there was something else that allowed you to do that, to close the gap a bit more when people break away, it might make for some tighter games/opportunities to defend... I suppose when it's 5v5 that might be less of a concern because there are more dedicated people to play defense, but with a lower player-count game it could really help.

That's all I can think of right now... I can't overstate enough how terrific the game is as is...

1 REPLY 1

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
Thanks so much for taking the time to send us your feedback and suggestions, Rfresh! Added them to our doc for the devs to take into consideration. Was great seeing you in-game over this past weekend! 🙂