Should AtariVR be banned again? - Page 2 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Should AtariVR be banned again?

Comments

• KillCardKillCard Posts: 1,078
    Wintermute
    nalex66 said:
    I had kind of forgotten how @cleverusername aka @AtariVR was into the whole women-hating movement. (Here's an old example from him.) I find that sort of nonsense less than charming.
    To be honest .. I don't think I've fully read a single one of his posts. Crazy shit is crazy, taking it seriously is only hurting yourself.
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,426 Valuable Player
    I skim read most of his stuff if I'm in the mood to reply, and that is pretty rare. Everything else is just chronic diarrhea that the rest of us walking around have to try not to slip over.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • AtariVRAtariVR Posts: 86
    Hiro Protagonist
    nalex66 said:
    I had kind of forgotten how @cleverusername aka @AtariVR was into the whole women-hating movement. (Here's an old example from him.) I find that sort of nonsense less than charming.
    I thought you were OUT bro?  Can't resist eh? :)  I LOVE WOMEN, so much so I am going to build android copies of some of them (westworld style) so that they are here for all eternity!  Cant live happily without them.  I plan to have cybereality owning some, geekmaster, peter Nolan, palmer, kevin, why not?  There will be male versions for the women.  Get over yourself dude, the future is here.  Thank you for linking to the old thread, I totally forgot about it.  Now what has happened since then, iribe divorced, Lonsdale publicly destroyed, dov katz destroyed (and he didn't even really do anything)  Magic Leap caught up in all kinds of bullshit trying to hire a female to bring diversity and she sues their dicks off, the feminazis that attacked palmer and abrash at oculus connect, all that white male privaledge.  Madonna threatening to blow up the whitehouse (I hated that too because I loved all her "material girl" songs as a kid)  Kevin trying to bring OOH vr to facebook and they hired some woman for diversity issues I guess and alienated so much BUSINESS kevin could have brought to them and the industry for gender quotas, on and on and on ad naseum.

So you feel Nikola Tesla, one of the greatest scientists in human history, (even palmer drives a car that elon musk named after him) is wrong on his prediction that billions of men will be destroyed by feminists?  If you want people to take your views seriously, debate the points.  Black Pigeon says in 5000 years of human history, no female matriarchal feminist society has ever lasted, can you provide proof to refute his claim?  Awww I guess not :(  Poor snowdog cant find a woman to put up with him, but I bet a cherry 2000 AI robot or rachel from blade runner would put up with him.  Now I just saw johnny depp basically threaten to murder our president like a previous actor murdered Lincoln.  No doubt he is upset about amber heard privately recording him to fry him, makes him say crazy things, no worries, depp had that winona forever tattoo on his arm shortened to WINO forever.  So why is elon musk taking depp's sloppy seconds?  I just don't understand.  I am going to fully read the old thread you linked too and see what nuggets stand out.
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,730 Volunteer Moderator
    AtariVR said:
    ... I am going to build android copies of some of them ... for all eternity ...  all kinds of bullshit ... feminazis ... white male privaledge ... blow up the whitehouse ...  Kevin trying to bring OOH vr to facebook ... diversity issues ... gender quotas ... on and on and on ad naseum ... billions of men will be destroyed by feminists ... Black Pigeon says ... no female matriarchal feminist society has ever lasted ... a cherry 2000 AI robot ... rachel from blade runner ... murder our president ... say crazy things ... sloppy seconds ... I just don't understand ... what nuggets stand out.
    Image result for verbal diarrhea
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • AtariVRAtariVR Posts: 86
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited June 2017
    Well Nalex thank you so much for linking the threads, if you remember better midler in THE ROSE, aaron russo made that, here was his nugget.  Palmer did recently say in his twitter that in the near future many will be laughing at the clowns of today.  Do you think Aaron Russo was lying in this video?

<VIDEO REMOVED BY CYBEREALITY>
  • RorschachPhoenixRorschachPhoenix Posts: 1,594 Valuable Player
    So, I decided to give you a chance and you start posting offensive sexist videos.
    My mistake. You are banned.
    I think Cyber just won WW3. Congrats, dude!
    Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. :P
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,995 Valuable Player
    Holy shit, that Peter North bloke makes @AtariVR look 100% sane lmfao  :o  :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,384 Volunteer Moderator
    And all was right with the world. Unicorns will sleep easily again.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

nalex66 said:
    Jesus Christ, this thread went full 'tard. Once you start quoting Return of Kings and saying that all women are whores, I don't want to hear anything more from you. If Kevin shares your warped views, then I just lost all respect for him as well. I'm out. 
    Well, one little point though:

It's funny, just before this, I'd been thinking that perhaps I was being overly hard on AtariVR/cleverusername/martinlandau, and maybe has was just a goofy old fool (f3wl?) spouting harmless nonsense. Then he started into his old women-hating bullshit and reminded me of why I had taken such a dislike to him in the first place.

Fitting that he should do it in a thread asking whether he should be banned, and in doing so, answer the question without a shadow of doubt.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
    edited June 2017
    nalex66 said:
    It's funny, just before this, I'd been thinking that perhaps I was being overly hard on AtariVR/cleverusername/martinlandau, and maybe has was just a goofy old fool (f3wl?) spouting harmless nonsense. Then he started into his old women-hating bullshit and reminded me of why I had taken such a dislike to him in the first place.

Fitting that he should do it in a thread asking whether he should be banned, and in doing so, answer the question without a shadow of doubt.
    Yeah... that meme was related to Kevin.

Martin Landau is mentally fucked up. You can't rely on what he's saying.
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,995 Valuable Player
    No idea how old he is but I'd put good money on him still being a virgin lol
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
    nalex66 said:

Yeah... that meme was related to Kevin.

Martin Landau is mentally fucked up. You can't rely on what he's saying.
    Fair enough, Martin may be putting words into Kevin's mouth (pretty nasty words), but I'll treat him with a little extra wariness nonetheless.

I hadn't actually seen your meme post when I typed the above quote (you must have posted it when I was already typing), so my comment wasn't in response to that, but just the thread in general.
  • zbosonzboson Posts: 994 Poster of the Week
    edited June 2017
    nalex66 said:

Fair enough, Martin may be putting words into Kevin's mouth (pretty nasty words), but I'll treat him with a little extra wariness nonetheless.

I arrived late to the VR show and I don't know all the history. Who is the Kevin he kept referring to and what is his history in all this?
    edited June 2017
    zboson said:
    nalex66 said:

I arrived late to the VR show and I don't know all the history. Who is the Kevin he kept referring to and what is his history in all this?
    He's referring to longtime forum regular @kevinw729, who's been around the VR community forever.
  • zbosonzboson Posts: 994 Poster of the Week
    edited June 2017
    @nalex66

And what is Kevin's history in the VR world? He knows Martin personally?

Edit:

I read up a bit on Kevin
    http://www.roadtovr.com/tag/kevin-williams/

I will let him speak for himself. Based on Martin's behavior I have no reason to take anything Martin said seriously.
  • Hiro_Protag0nistHiro_Protag0nist Posts: 4,792 Valuable Player
    What an absolute plonker.
  • elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,572 Valuable Player
    Well I'm shocked the comments in this thread got him banned...

This is my forum signature.
    There are many others like it, but this is mine.
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,426 Valuable Player
    Did anyone else notice that Atmos mysteriously vanished during the heightened moments of AtariVR's onslaught? Hmmm... 
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,630 Valuable Player
    He was posting last week with Atari so its prob just a coincidence.
    Man go to sleep, get new tires, and fix a porch and look at all of the stuff you miss!
    Seriously guys this thrend....... yea.
    WAAAGH!