Should AtariVR be banned again? - Page 3 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Should AtariVR be banned again?

Comments

• elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,572 Valuable Player
    Smooth
    This is my forum signature.
    There are many others like it, but this is mine.
  • kevinw729kevinw729 Posts: 4,619 Valuable Player
    edited June 2017
    zboson said:
    @nalex66

And what is Kevin's history in the VR world? He knows Martin personally?

Edit:

I read up a bit on Kevin
    http://www.roadtovr.com/tag/kevin-williams/

I will let him speak for himself. Based on Martin's behavior I have no reason to take anything Martin said seriously.

Thanks @zboson.

Wow that lasted longer than I thought it would! 

I need to clarify that the individual that claims to be speaking for me is obviously disturbed. He has a very long record of hanging round the VR community and if you check out the Oculus Sub/Reddit poster -MartinLandau or the infamous -500500 Vive Sub/Reddit poster (life banned moderator) you will understand that the individual has serious issues. 

I make a point of not replying to any of his miss representation of my words or miss appropriation of my views - as that only feeds the delusional basis of his fragile state. I am only sad that it took -Cyberreality so long to realize what unbanning does to his mental state!

Just to reiterate (as if I need to) the use of my name associated with anything said by the individuals troll accounts is a vial misrepresentation of my views and holds zero basis in reality. Any specific questions on my views just ask, rather than believe third parties.  B)

P6ftmuw.jpg
    ** New Book **
    "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,989 Valuable Player
    Well bollocks, I think he made several good points myself, and his mate Peter North too. I was so impressed that I'm going to be investing $750,000 into defeating evil women everywhere. That Peter North only invested $500,000...no wonder he didn't get the job done.  :o

Please feel free to donate to THE Cause by giving me your credit card information via PM*.

And of course we'll be leaving @vannagirl alone cos...well, she's lovely and not evil in any way at all...you do get genetic outliers like this every now and then.  <3

*I was about to post this but thought that I'd better point out that any money donated to The Cause will be spent on strippers and beer
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,702 Volunteer Moderator
    So did or didn't the British Illuminati kill the royal whore for having a Muslim baby despite the cheap oil they might have garnered?
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
    Nope. It was Islamic fundamentalists. That would be the ONLY reason why the British, French and US authorities all took part in the cover up. I'm still mystified why the vast majority of people don't see this tbh. If the British Secret Service killed her then why would the French and US Secret Services join in and cover this up. It makes no sense.
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

• kevinw729kevinw729 Posts: 4,619 Valuable Player
    P6ftmuw.jpg
    ** New Book **
    "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
  • bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,989 Valuable Player
    edited June 2017
    snowdog said:
    Nope. It was Islamic fundamentalists. That would be the ONLY reason why the British, French and US authorities all took part in the cover up. I'm still mystified why the vast majority of people don't see this tbh. If the British Secret Service killed her then why would the French and US Secret Services join in and cover this up. It makes no sense.
    is this some weird joke thread?

didnt her driver stack the car whilst trying to get away from a mob of paparazzi.  iirc the driver had had a drink as well as was presumably not planing on any emergency driving. (he was not over the legal limit again iirc). and she was not wearing a belt.

At the time the press were behaving like their usual scum, publishing topless photos of her whilst on her hol so i get why they were trying to get rid of them.
    which made it all the more sickening when the same papers who had been showing revealing pics of her and generally acting like they do in the gutter, were suddenly giving it all the "peoples princess" bobbins.  anything to sell a paper.

bear in mind this is from memory and i was not that old at the time so excuse minor innacuracies
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • RorschachPhoenixRorschachPhoenix Posts: 1,594 Valuable Player
    nalex66 said:
    So did or didn't the British Illuminati kill the royal whore for having a Muslim baby despite the cheap oil they might have garnered?

Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. :P
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 2,002 Valuable Player
    snowdog said:
    Well bollocks, I think he made several good points myself, and his mate Peter North too. I was so impressed that I'm going to be investing $750,000 into defeating evil women everywhere. That Peter North only invested $500,000...no wonder he didn't get the job done.  :o

Please feel free to donate to THE Cause by giving me your credit card information via PM*.

And of course we'll be leaving @vannagirl alone cos...well, she's lovely and not evil in any way at all...you do get genetic outliers like this every now and then.  <3

*I was about to post this but thought that I'd better point out that any money donated to The Cause will be spent on strippers and beer
    Outlier lol i had to look this up

I never got to see the videos but 500k invested to stop Women??

Seems it would of been better spent on a Thai wife
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,358 Volunteer Moderator
    500k would buy a Thai village wouldn't it ?
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• Atmos73Atmos73 Posts: 3,128 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    Did anyone else notice that Atmos mysteriously vanished during the heightened moments of AtariVR's onslaught? Hmmm... 
    Sorry I was overdosing on popcorn, waiting to see who was getting rebanned first. Lol
    DK2 owner - Vive owner - Pimax 8k backer - Waiting for Knuckles on Valve time.
    I wish I could go large, I'm hung like a gerbil :(

I'm hung like a whale mate, oops silly predictive text..........goldfish I mean :(
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,572 Valuable Player
    Atmos73 said:
    waiting to see who was getting rebanned first.
    Atmos just won the thread
    But something strange happened at the same time...

Zenbane said:
    Something
    Then
    Atmos73 said:
    Sorry
    Iluminati confirmed!
    This is my forum signature.
    There are many others like it, but this is mine.
  • jayhawkjayhawk Posts: 808
    3Jane
    elboffor said:
    Atmos73 said:
    waiting to see who was getting rebanned first.
    Atmos just won the thread

Don't encourage the troll
    Ban him I say.............Ooooooh wait............

Techy111 said:
    Ban him I say.............Ooooooh wait............

• vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 2,002 Valuable Player
    is it too cruel to ask for atari to be unbanned :/

things were getting so popcorny and interesting,
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • Atmos73Atmos73 Posts: 3,128 Valuable Player
    Things are always interesting when you're around @vannagirl so you bring the pop and I'll bring the corn.
    DK2 owner - Vive owner - Pimax 8k backer - Waiting for Knuckles on Valve time.
    Blimey easy @Atmos73 ; :o @snowdog will have your arse !!!!!! And not in a good way  :D

Nope. Not aliens. As the name suggests, the Illuminati are electricians. Whenever they enter their home to fix something they're actually bugging your home. DON'T LET THESE FUCKERS IN.  :o

Zoomie said:
    nalex66 said:

Please take that picture down.  
    Don't make us ask twice.
    I mean me.  Don't make me ask twice.

Reminds me of The Invaders, a series from the 60s starring Roy Thinned as David Vincent. Aliens disguised as humans and you could only tell they were aliens because their pinkie fingers were straight. And of course when they died they disintegrated, meaning that everyone thought he was a nutjob lol

A real sci-fi cult classic, think I might download it and watch it again. A real shame they only did two series.

Used to be on at 6pm on BBC 2, there were LOADS of great programmes on at that time during the late 70s and early 80s - The Invaders, The Adventure Game, The Great Egg Race, Monkey and The Water Margin were all AMAZING programmes.

• bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,989 Valuable Player
    edited June 2017
    i watched an episode of that not long back. its amazing what you end up watching when stuck in a room with a screaming toddler!.
    quality special effects too... make up artist must have spent hrs........... taping up their little finger :smiley:
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • kojackkojack Posts: 5,453 Volunteer Moderator
    I've never seen The Invaders, but I'm a huge fan of UFO (another english scifi series from the 70's (set in the high tech future of 1980).

It still stands as an excellent serious alien invasion show even today. Although the outfits were crazy (all the women in the moon base had to wear purple wigs, the submarine uniforms were transparent mesh shirts, except for the captain who had a leather jacket that looked like it was made from a car seat, etc).

It was made by Gerry Anderson, who also made Thunderbirds. It was live action, but all the vehicle stuff was Thunderbirds style model work. Sylvia Anderson did the wardrobe.

• CalmfixupCalmfixup Posts: 288
    Nexus 6

This thread went bat-shit crazy there for a while...welcome back everybody.
    Yup back to normality.

kojack said:
    I've never seen The Invaders, but I'm a huge fan of UFO (another english scifi series from the 70's (set in the high tech future of 1980).

It still stands as an excellent serious alien invasion show even today. Although the outfits were crazy (all the women in the moon base had to wear purple wigs, the submarine uniforms were transparent mesh shirts, except for the captain who had a leather jacket that looked like it was made from a car seat, etc).

It was made by Gerry Anderson, who also made Thunderbirds. It was live action, but all the vehicle stuff was Thunderbirds style model work. Sylvia Anderson did the wardrobe.

And never forget = My Fav ever :)