cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get tridef working with the rift?

TheArcheaon
Honored Guest
Edit : Got it working perfectly fine!
VR Pilot!
10 REPLIES 10

ral1239
Honored Guest
Use Tridef 3D ignition. Go to Tools -> Display Settings and Select Manufacturer as Oculus VR Experimental and Change Model to Oculus Rift. If you don't see these 2 as an option that means you have to go to their site and get the beta drivers then it'll show. Thats what I did.

When you connect your oculus you should go into your dispay settings and extend your display so the oculus shows what your monitor shows.

Btw Slender The Arrival already has built in Oculus support. You can select it within the options in-game.

TheArcheaon
Honored Guest
"ral1239" wrote:
Use Tridef 3D ignition. Go to Tools -> Display Settings and Select Manufacturer as Oculus VR Experimental and Change Model to Oculus Rift. If you don't see these 2 as an option that means you have to go to their site and get the beta drivers then it'll show. Thats what I did.

When you connect your oculus you should go into your dispay settings and extend your display so the oculus shows what your monitor shows.

Btw Slender The Arrival already has built in Oculus support. You can select it within the options in-game.

Thanks for the tridef tips, and I heard that it was built into slender but I've looked for at least half an hour. (Couldn't find it at all) Where is it located under? The launcher or the options menu?
VR Pilot!

ral1239
Honored Guest
When I said Extend the Display I meant DUPLICATE THE DISPLAY. Let me take a look at slender..

TheArcheaon
Honored Guest
"ral1239" wrote:
When I said Extend the Display I meant DUPLICATE THE DISPLAY. Let me take a look at slender..

nvm, and I know how to get the screen (duplicated) I have to do it with certain games like Minecraft.

And I'm a noob lol, I saw Virtual reality (and I kept looking for Oculus rift) xD (haha noob moment)
VR Pilot!

ral1239
Honored Guest
Glad you got it working. I'm not 100% sure if battlefield works with Tridef. I haven't tried it out yet. I know that Vorpx just released their beta drivers that work with Battlefield and COD. To bad you have to pay for these drivers to use them or else I would've already tried them out. They have no free trials either 😞

TheArcheaon
Honored Guest
"ral1239" wrote:
Glad you got it working. I'm not 100% sure if battlefield works with Tridef. I haven't tried it out yet. I know that Vorpx just released their beta drivers that work with Battlefield and COD. To bad you have to pay for these drivers to use them or else I would've already tried them out. They have no free trials either 😞

I didn't get tridef working "yet" but will fiddle around with it in a bit, but yes I did get slender working (FREAKING SCARY AS ..." It just had me shaking the whole time haha (which I'm super glad, because slender doesn't scare me when I'm playing in 2D, but with the oculus 3D makes it twice as scary)
VR Pilot!

RiftXdev
Explorer
Anyone give me some pointers on getting TriDef working with Rift?

I can't see Oculus as a manufacturer in the trial version I just downloaded.

I had to set standard displays and Side by Side. this gives images that are side by side but very poorly aligned, cross eyed.

Doesn't warrant a purchase unless it provides images that down screw your vision.
DK1 | DK2
"The question isn't who is going to let me but rather who is going to stop me"

JoeDKat
Honored Guest
"RiftXdev" wrote:
Anyone give me some pointers on getting TriDef working with Rift?

I can't see Oculus as a manufacturer in the trial version I just downloaded.

I had to set standard displays and Side by Side. this gives images that are side by side but very poorly aligned, cross eyed.

Doesn't warrant a purchase unless it provides images that down screw your vision.

Having the same problem

Luciferous
Consultant