Rift VS Vive: The not so obvious loser!

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
YOU!

Arguing relentless about which HMD is better: the Rift or the Vive
Arguing relentless about which controller is better: Touch or Knuckle
Arguing relentless about which store is better: Steam or Oculus Home
Arguing relentless about which marketing politics are better
or in other words: My penis is bigger than yours!

Can you accept that both the Rift and the Vive are technicaly the best VR HMDs on the consumer market right now?
Can you accept that you can buy one or both HMDs and will get a good VR product?
Can you accept that whatever HMD you own does not make the other HMD worse?

There is nothing more to discuss about that topic. Every possible argument and counter-argument has been stated several times.

If you still want to find out which HMD is better, it means that you're facing a big ego problem.
It also means that you're not using your HMD often enough, because you have too much time to argue on the forums.
If you're now thinking that I am talking to you: I do! You have a big ego problem.

If you're now thinking that I am NOT talking about you: Wrong! You have an even bigger ego problem. Because you aren't able to see that you have an ego problem.

Btw: I am facing an ego problem, because otherwise I wouldn't post all of that stuff.

One last note: All the arguing is selfish and is hurting VR. I would go that far to state that it is hurting the whole world.
All the crap that is talked about on the news and on the internet is because of the big ego of humans. They all want to be better than other people. They all want more stuff, they want to be right, they want to be famous, they want this and that.
In reality: They just want to feel better. Better than now.
And a lot of them are thinking they would feel better if others are feeling worse. Fact: That does not make you feel better. It does make you feel worse. And it will make others feel worse. It's a double failure.

Mankind just have to make one single collective decision to change the world into a paradise for every person on the planet: Work together.
How far could we go if we would just take our resources together and make the best out of it? What is war in reality? A waste of resources! What are negative thoughts? A waste of energy. I could do something productive right now. Therefore: If that post does not resonate with others in a good way, it will be a wast of time.

You cannot make others think the way you want them to think. You can try, but the decision lays in the hands of the other person.
But you are also a person. You can decide for yourself how to manage your recources, your energy and your time! You can decide the way you want to think. You can make your life better and making other people lifes better.
And here is your challenge: Stop spreading negativity for one week. Only say positive things. Use your recources, your time and energy to make something good and productive. This is probably the hardest challenge of your life. Have fun.
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I totally agree that your penis is bigger than mine. 😞

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee

snowdog said:

I totally agree that your penis is bigger than mine. 😞

I wouldn't bet on it to be honest.

vannagirl
Consultant
I have no penis

However,
c9c08jp54rao.jpg
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Morgrum
Expert Trustee

vannagirl said:

I have no penis

However,
c9c08jp54rao.jpg

No foreplay for her!

WAAAGH!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morgrum said:

vannagirl said:

I have no penis

However,
c9c08jp54rao.jpg

No foreplay for her!

Never heard of it!

nalex66
MVP
MVP

vannagirl said:

I have no penis

I'm sure @snowdog would be happy to let you use his. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

vannagirl
Consultant

nalex66 said:

vannagirl said:

I have no penis

I'm sure @snowdog would be happy to let you use his. 

He keeps saying there is nothing to view
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee

vannagirl said:

I have no penis

However,
c9c08jp54rao.jpg

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

YOU!

My penis is bigger