cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Ban Zenbane Again for a Paradigm of Forum Equilibrium

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
I dunno, the comments (and gifs/images) just seemed way more interesting when all we did was talk about him in his absence.

Who agrees?

[chanting]

Ban him...

Ban him...

Ban him...

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
11 REPLIES 11

inovator
Consultant
The community should show compassion. He obviously had a traumatic childhood growing up. I'm sure that among our members someone can recommend help. I know it's hard but consider it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I think EVERYONE should be banned apart from me and @vannagirl cos we're both lovely but everyone else are a bunch of tossers.  ❤️  B)

vannagirl
Consultant
Lmao 

How can you ban oculus biggest support

That Señor should be first in line for cv2
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

vannagirl said:

Lmao 

sshhhh, my secret plan must not go Full Monty!

Morgrum
Expert Trustee

Zenbane said:

vannagirl said:

Lmao 

sshhhh, my secret plan must not go Full Monty!

Do you believe in Miracles?
You sexy thing you sexy thing!

qo37mku4s8mm.jpg

WAAAGH!

Techy111
MVP
MVP

snowdog said:

Well I think EVERYONE should be banned apart from me and @vannagirl cos we're both lovely but everyone else are a bunch of tossers.  ❤️  B)

teabgw0k6vnq.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
😞

Oi! I'll have you know I'm a Valuable Player now! I just got a PM telling me so!!!  B)

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

vannagirl said:

Lmao 

Yeh but that plan would fail miserably you see. Because some CEO (whoever that might be at the time) would need to personally deliver it to his house whilst being filmed/Streamed. Zenbane's true identity would then be revealed.

WWIII.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Not to mess with any of these conspiracy theories (I do kinda like them), but remember that I did win Poster of the Week, and Cyber sent me official mail. A real name and address was used lol