Today's deal not to be missed ! — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Today's deal not to be missed !

NacaryusNacaryus Posts: 204
Nexus 6
Raw Data 50% :o :o :o

Comments

• zbosonzboson Posts: 994 Poster of the Week
    Just got it.

@cybereality, Steam sends me emails when things are on sale in my wish list. A feature like this would be useful for the Oculus store. Especially, the daily deal. It would be convenient to get an email each day of the daily deal. I have missed most of the daily deals because I don't bother to check the store everyday.
  • bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,782 Valuable Player
    Balls am regretting getting the summer bundle now!
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,550 Volunteer Moderator
    On it like a car bonnet  B)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• NacaryusNacaryus Posts: 204
    Nexus 6
    and another one not be missed, Wilson's Heart...i have bought it before and it is a VERY nice experience
  • CrashFuCrashFu Posts: 1,681 Valuable Player
    Yeah I cheered when I saw Wilson's Heart for 50% off.  Been looking forward to trying that!

Right after all the other things I just bought.  x.x   Hopefully sometime before next year's sales, lol.
    Merry Riftmas, everybody!
    I was done this sale but wilsons heart has me tempted
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • BrokenSymmetryBrokenSymmetry Posts: 250
    Nexus 6
    It's a great deal indeed. Couldn't resist it...

Have always liked horror games, and appreciated games with nice stories even more.
  • kojackkojack Posts: 5,143 Volunteer Moderator
    Sigh. I bought wilson's heart about an hour before it became the daily deal. :(
    (Thought "the sales are almost over, I haven't bought anything yet and the next sale probably won't be for anything I want. I'll grab a couple of games now")

I'm so glad Steam sales got rid of the daily changing deals, it was just an annoyance having to hold off until the end to get anything in case of further price drop.

• AndrewJ71AndrewJ71 Posts: 280
    Nexus 6
    Yeah.... I've been eyeing off Wilson's Heart for the whole sale. I even mentioned to my brother yesterday that I was surprised it hadn't appeared as a daily deal yet - but I figured there was still a chance for it to be the big game that closed out the sale. Snapped it up right away when I saw it )and at quite a good discount too - A$31 versus the non-daily deal sale price of A$47).

Sucks to be you, though, @kojack.  ;)
  • kzintzikzintzi Posts: 1,068
    Wintermute
    sigh... payday is 6 hours after wilson's heart goes off sale - do I risk the wrath of "she who must be obeyed" or wait till after then.. decisions, decisions :smiley:
    Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
    a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.
    edited July 2017
    Sometimes its better to ask forgiveness than permission

Ps i just caved and bought it
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 5,815 Valuable Player
    edited July 2017
    OMG - I was just about to pull the trigger on Wilsons Fart, but by the time I checked the forums and went back to Oculus Home to purchase it the sale was over. 

Edit: What makes it worse is the title of the tread says: "Today's deal not to be missed!" And I go and miss it by about 3 seconds.

Thanks for the sympathy nalex66, I'm glad you found it funny LOL. :)