New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Need to see more games like Dead secret

RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 4,885 Valuable Player
I know Dead Secret 2 is coming, but we need to see more games like this. I'm getting a bit fed up with all these games that are just shooters. I wouldn't mined if they were puzzle games and shooters, but not just shooting games.

Comments

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 12,096 Power Poster
    K
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • DTHDTH Posts: 177
    Art3mis
    I'm in the basement and love every minute of it.  Shotting games have always dominated the scene.   Loved Myst when it first came out and all the others.    Rooms is good not much of a storyline or plot.  I'm glad to hear that Dead Secret 2 is coming out.  Anyone know about when it will come out?
  • cybernettrcybernettr Posts: 865
    3Jane
    Dead secret was okay. Not huge replayability like, say, Raw Data, though, or huge variety of environments (most action takes place inside the house).  Also, it wasn’t super hard to figure out the culprit at the very end—you can rule out the one character because selecting him would have been “racist,” and then just choose what seems the unlikeliest villain among those who are left and bingo! you’ve figured it out (I know how these kinds of stories work by now). 
    I've beaten Dead Secret about 3 times now. I always enjoy going back to it.
    Art3mis
    I just read on their website that #2 is coming out soon and you can pre-order their.  Might wait tells it shows up in the store.  I just died in the freezer.  
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 4,885 Valuable Player
    While not a huge game, quite short actually. I still really enjoyed it for the price. Oh and I forgot who the villain was already. I have a memory like a Goldfish LOL. 
    Art3mis
    I was wrong on the first one My second suspect was right.  I just started The Invisible hours. The feel and movement the graphics are good.
    DTH said:y
    I was wrong on the first one My second suspect was right.  I just started The Invisible hours. The feel and movement the graphics are good.

Great choice as a follow-up game! The third time I played through Dead Secret was specifically because of the experience I had completing, The Invisible Hours.

Let me know what you think of the game, and if you are able to find the secret ending.
    Art3mis
    Thanks, I just ended Ch. 3 I Just followed The first girl you meet around.  I feel that I missing something   Thinking of going from 1 to 3 and follow each one around and pausing when they change rooms so I can look around.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,077 Oculus Staff
    Yeah, Dead Secret was awesome. I'll check out Invisible Hours too, look interesting.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV