cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback v.1.104

BB_Coolcat
Protege
  1. Ping times have improved a lot compared to the first open beta two weeks ago. I guess you got servers in Europe/Germany now.
  2. After every session I'm dropped back in the lobby. Why not have a 30-45sec period where I can confirm that I want to play another match and put me directly into matchmaking. Especially that would give you a larger group of people willy to join a match simultaneously, you only need to refill the few people that dropped out.
  3. Played 3 matches in total this weekend. In 2 of those I was dropped into a game that was already ongoing and almost over (as in one minute left). In combination with 2. that's really annoying.
  4. In the third of those matches I was joined to a game that had just started. However, I spawned like 5sec after everyone else. Mostly because of the long "awaking sequence" I couldn't get to one of the catapult in time. The first 10sec of a round decide the outcome in probably like 50% of times. I guess it will go up to 100% once players get more skilled with the catapult, . If you can't spawn me right at the beginning of the round (same time as everyone else), please at the very least skip the "awaking sequence".
  5. "awaking sequence" is fun like the first 3 times, then it get's annoying. Meaning it already starts to get annoying in the tutorial 😉
  6. Pause menu as indicated in the controller layout (left menu button) doesn't work? The only way to get back to settings once in the lobby/game is to kill the game via Oculus menu and restart it?
  7. We need an option for an FPS counter. I wanna tweak my graphic settings, but that's really hard to do if you don't know how much impact the settings have. You basically have to play for an hour to see if you get motion sick or not....and restart the game all the time (see 6.)
  8. In the lobby you often see players idling with their arms stretched to impossible length. The probably put their controllers away on the table or something. You should do like StarTrek BridgeCrew and clamp the hands to a reasonable area below the headset position.
  9. I FINALLY figured out why the damn catapult was not working sometimes. You have to hold your hand inside the "wait" in the center of the catapult, which is replaced with "launch" once the countdown reaches zero. Before I must have sometimes touched that area basically by accident, which is why it was sometimes working and sometimes not. I only got it because of the notes in the hologram in the center of the lobby, telling me something about a "launch button". That thing does not look like a "button" at all. Since the catapult is crucial to the game, maybe add it to the tutorial?
  10. You can reach insane speeds when pushing of each other when using the catapult with multiple people. Maybe add "air resistance" to get some kind of a speed limit? (However, that might cause motion sickness, so not sure that would be a good idea)
0 REPLIES 0