cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift + Touch now $399

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just saw a post over at reddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/6mczil/rift_touch_399_for_a_limited_time_summer_of_rifts/

For a limited time Oculus Rift and Touch will be $399.  Hopefully this will help a lot of people make the jump into VR.  😄
170 REPLIES 170

vannagirl
Consultant
wow

just ordered another for a present. Awesome work Oculus
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
woah thats a crazy good deal! Hopefully this will increase the player base by quite a lot!

@Shadowmask72 I don' think we're doomed anymore?!  😛

EliteSPA
Superstar
Im happy for new comers but I feel bad for the people that paid 599 (rift) + 199 (touch)..... :'( maybe you guys can give us some store credit to make us feel better.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

vannagirl
Consultant

FrozenPea said:

woah thats a crazy good deal! Hopefully this will increase the player base by quite a lot!

@Shadowmask72 I don' think we're doomed anymore?!  😛

Zing!!! 😛
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Hornet_F4C
Adventurer

LOL!

Guess, eventually we arrived in Palmers "ballpark", huh?! 😉

bigmike20vt
Visionary
whilst i never anticipated the price to come down so soon, i cant say i regret paying almost £750 for my set up. it has gotten a lot of use in the last 12 months... but at this price everyone needs to either get one or shut the frak up moaning that VR is too expensive.

look what you get in that bundle, inc software as well as the control pad.  IF this deal is still to expensive for anyone, that is fine, but they just look silly, and tight, if they complain that it is still too expensive  and must come down more or they are being ripped off.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

EliteSPA
Superstar
The bad thing about this is when you want to sell your rift the value has decreased a lot....
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Anonymous
Not applicable
@EliteSPA All the experiences I've had with it for over the last year was worth every penny imo

EliteSPA
Superstar
Maybe they want to sell all the stock cause new CV2 is coming soon  😛