cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time

red4ever
Explorer
I just bought the Rift and Touch bundle. I live in Canada, Qc. What would be the average shipping time? A week...few months?
752 REPLIES 752

StrgAttractor
Honored Guest
I'm from Spain. I had some problems with my address and after fixing it, the status is frozen in "ordered". Do you have the same or do you have "processing"?
For now I couldn't find any time estimation.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
2-4 business days was the last I believe ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

red4ever
Explorer
StrgSttractor, I literally bought it this night....so its still say "order"

StrgAttractor
Honored Guest
@red4ever, thanks. In my country people are receiving tomorrow their purchase!, only some of us with the initial (and solved) problem with the addres have the "order", the rest almost in a few minutes had "processing" and "sent".... 😞
I opened a ticket but I'm still waiting for answer since yesterday morning

Gravewish
Honored Guest
Mine has been stuck in "Processing for shipping" for about a day... I guess they're getting swamped with orders (or maybe even sold out). Should have probably ordered from somewhere else and I might've had the Rift today or tomorrow.

Piltrafa
Honored Guest
Im from Spain and in almost 24h I haven't get the tracking number. Bought yesterday afternoon.

inimigo
Explorer
My order just got cancelled... how wonderfull

Myztkl-Kev
Explorer
I ordered a 3rd sensor on the 10th and just got my tracking number, hasn't shipped yet. I'm in Alberta.

Myztkl-Kev
Explorer

inimigo said:

My order just got cancelled... how wonderfull

If you had an issue with your address (like I did) it automatically cancels your order if you don't correct the problem within 2 days or something