New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Order Status: Order?

Comments

• DevataNLDevataNL Posts: 32
    Brain Burst
    Strange, hloken said he ordered the 12th and already had it on Monday the 17th.

Based on that I expected it to be processed at least the 19th. But then Harakuro also ordered the 12th and they processed that the 20th and bruce_02 ordered the 11th and is still waiting.

Wonder if it has to do with PayPal vs Credit Card payment. And of course USA orders are different from European orders.
  • Mist17Mist17 Posts: 19
    NerveGear
    Any one from Australia with an update?
    Some people have a gift for stupidity, an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic.
  • namodnamod Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    I am from Denmark. Ordered on 15-th, still no update.
  • rubenthatsme1999rubenthatsme1999 Posts: 21
    NerveGear
    Harakuro said:
    I've ordered on the 12th, and i'm still sitting on "Ordered"
    where are you from ?

• hqqnshqqns Posts: 56
    Hiro Protagonist
    Mist17 said:
    Any one from Australia with an update?
    I'm in Oz, still in Order. Support said no ETA  a day or two ago.
  • blackbaster69blackbaster69 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Same as ordered 17th still no eta
  • PetrolHead209PetrolHead209 Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    NZ here - ordered on the 11th NZ time. No payment taken, no updates to order status
  • StaticCrowbarStaticCrowbar Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Glad to find this thread. I'm in the U.S., West coast. Ordered on the 16th, and no update as of yet. Stuck on "ordered."
  • SeansationSeansation Posts: 64
    Hiro Protagonist
    Ordered 14th (Australia - so 13th US), stuck at "ordered".
    Acer XB271HU | i7 6700K | ASUS Strix 1080 Ti 11GB | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Mobo | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX  | EVGA SuperNOVA G2 Gold 1000W | Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500GB | Windows 10 64 bit | NZXT Noctis 450 
  • Joe931Joe931 Posts: 19
    NerveGear
    Ordered 16th  from Taiwan, still order status:order..

Brain Burst

By now local stores have also run out of supply. All people who where smart enough to cancel their order with oculus and buying it in a local store have it by now (And have a free xbox controller). And here I am sticking with my Oculus order, still not even an update.

Better throw me Chronos in or something for the waiting ;) 

• ATOJARATOJAR Posts: 25
    Brain Burst
    On the Amazon store here in the UK it now says "In stock on July 22, 2017" ...... 
    i7 6700K | GTX 1070 SC Black Edition | 16GB DDR4
    Hiro Protagonist
    The only way Australians can buy it is through here AFAIK  :'(
  • ChrustecChrustec Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I ordered mine on the 19th and I am still on Order status.  I am also in Australia (Sydney), so no telling when mine will ship - I will post an update when it changes :)  hopefully not too long though.
  • ATOJARATOJAR Posts: 25
    Brain Burst
    ATOJAR said:
    On the Amazon store here in the UK it now says "In stock on July 22, 2017" ...... 
    Hmmm strange! ... Just checked the Amazon store again and its now changed back to "Currently unavailable. 
    We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."
    i7 6700K | GTX 1070 SC Black Edition | 16GB DDR4
  • NolRNolR Posts: 65
    Hiro Protagonist
    Have a look at Amazon.de
  • bruce_02bruce_02 Posts: 24
    Brain Burst
    Australia
    NerveGear
    anyone from belgium with some more news ?

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 3,661 Valuable Player
    Ordered 7th January and received 21st June. Twas a long wait but worth it. Oooh and this was 2016 ;)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Hiro Protagonist

Orders from the 13th and some 14th are moving to processing and should be sent today I hope.
  • ShotrabShotrab Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I ordered mine on the 17th, sadly still no updates what so ever. hope I can have it by next week
  • Jimbo_42Jimbo_42 Posts: 5
    NerveGear

Ordered from UK on 15/07/2017.

Order status : Order
    Tracking numbers : (TBA when your order ships)
    Raised a support ticket - they responded overwhelming response, unusual delays, cant give me an eta....

Replied that some communication would be good.

Informed support that when I placed order there was no indication there would be a delay on their site.....

Very frustrating.
    NerveGear
    NolR said:

Orders from the 13th and some 14th are moving to processing and should be sent today I hope.
    thanks i hope so to mine is from the 14th but still nothing 

• DrewNexusDrewNexus Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Midwest US here. I ordered on the 15th. Still no update. Still in the "order" status. Opened a ticket and got the basic "high volume" response with no ETA. I responded to the ticket on Wednesday the 19th if the Xbox One controller was still included and have not received a response from that. I hope having a ticket open for basic questions doesn't somehow delay it further. 

The lack of communication and response is somewhat concerning. 
  • DrewNexusDrewNexus Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Update on response from support. 

Orders that were placed on the Oculus website before 8:00pm, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), Friday, July 14 should receive the original Oculus Rift + Touch bundle.

This includes the Xbox One Controller, wireless adapter (if applicable for region), Oculus Remote, and Rock Band Connector.

For the original bundle, the Oculus Touch controllers are shipped in separate packaging.

Orders are shipped out during the business week, so your order won't be shipped on a Saturday or Sunday.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind regards,

Bruce
    Oculus Support

Unfortunately, for me I ordered on Saturday the 15th. So, it looks like I will not be receiving the Xbox one controller. What is that? $50-$60 controller that I just missed out on? I feel incredibly mislead. 

Hiro Protagonist
    I feel for you. The whole thing is very misleading. Only dodgy companies are not up front and communicate badly. I ordered on the 13th so crossing fingers they hold their word.
    Hiro Protagonist
    DrewNexus said:
    Update on response from support. 

Orders that were placed on the Oculus website before 8:00pm, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), Friday, July 14 should receive the original Oculus Rift + Touch bundle.

This includes the Xbox One Controller, wireless adapter (if applicable for region), Oculus Remote, and Rock Band Connector.

For the original bundle, the Oculus Touch controllers are shipped in separate packaging.

Orders are shipped out during the business week, so your order won't be shipped on a Saturday or Sunday.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind regards,

Bruce
    Oculus Support

Unfortunately, for me I ordered on Saturday the 15th. So, it looks like I will not be receiving the Xbox one controller. What is that? $50-$60 controller that I just missed out on? I feel incredibly mislead. 

Well I am sorry but no. When you ordered, there had been the announcement of the new bundle on the website (14th) + xbox controller had dissapeared from the bundle on the store page (14th), it was not explicitely mentioned + Brendan Iribe had told on the 14th on twitter and reddit that they were being sold out of the old bundle around that date.

So yes, you are late, it sucks, but you were not swindled or mislead, as in ordered something and were sent something else at least...
    Brain Burst
    I don't mind getting the new or the old one, will not be using the controller anyway. However the problem is the fact that they did not send anything yet. I ordered the 15th and still don't even have a status update. Local stores had stock until the 20th and delivered the next day (I noticed this the 17th). So basically because I trussed Oculus to start sending out soon and so did not cancel with oculus to buy locally (like many people here did). For that trust you are being rewarded with a much later date to get the oculus and less.

I could (and with the knowledge of now, should) have canceled and buy it form a local store, Then I already had the Oculus by now and had the extra stuff like the Xbox controller.

And about it being on the website, I had the order page open since the 14th, never did see any news page about the new bundle.. well I did the 18th, long after I ordered.

Anyway like I said, don't mind not getting the Xbox-controller but trusting them resulting in and no Xbox-controller and a later delivery time is just sour.
    Hiro Protagonist
    https://www.oculus.com/blog/rift-touch-now-available-in-a-new-all-in-one-bundle/

This is from the 14th
    It shouldn't be long I hope for you. In Europe, we got orders from the 13th and some from the 14th processed yesterday and finally on the way. Same for some in the US. I think yours should be processed monday ? Good luck !
  • kelheorkelheor Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    "Order status: Order" since 14th July :(