Hi, I recently got a DK2 and tried to download the setup tool from Oculus page
because I found this discussion (https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/4ngy53/looking_for_oculus_dk2_runtime_13/
But during setup "Headset HDMI" and "Headset USB" were not connected, only "Sensor USB" was successfully connected so that I couldn't complete the setup and even Runtime was not installed.
I could find "Rift DK2" in device window and my DK2 showed a blue light. Once I skipped setup and run a Unity 3D application on DK2 the demo appeared on Unity window but anything couldn't be seen on DK2.
My environment is the below.
Laptop: ALIENWARE 15 15.6" Gaming Laptop
- Windows 10
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700 processor
- RAM: 16 GB / Storage: 1 TB HDD & 256 GB SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Oculus SDK for Windows (ovr_sdk_win_1.16.0_public
I also tried some other ways.
- Oculus Legacy Runtime for Windows - Runtime 0.8 (oculus_runtime_sdk_0.8.0.0_win
- Runtime 0.6 (http://epicindustries.co.uk/2015/08/10/oculus-rift-windows-10/
- Restart Windows on my laptop
- Reinstall Oculus app
- Conect to other USB ports / plug and unplug many times
Could anyone fix it? I would really appreciate any help.
Thank you very much in advance.