Free games with touch? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Free games with touch?

TheByndumTheByndum Posts: 8
NerveGear
i've bought the oculus touch controller, gone through the setup, and no games appeared.
i've been looking up this matter on google and saw that others are having the same problem, i've tried doing what the threads told me to do (re-installing oculus, full setup, restarting my pc multiple times and pairing the devices multiple times)

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Please submit a support ticket. We should be able to fix your account.
    https://tickets.oculus.com
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • cleanupdisccleanupdisc Posts: 212
    Nexus 6
    Did you go to your library through vr and click the uninstalled section on the left?
  • TheByndumTheByndum Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    you mean the "not installed" section? yes i've tried
    NerveGear
    and i have made a ticket
    Nexus 6
    edited July 2017
    TheByndum said:
    you mean the "not installed" section? yes i've tried
    Yes, sorry thats what i meant. Anyway, after i paired my touch controllers and the second sensor they were in he not installed section for me.
    NerveGear
    i've tried re pairing them many times, uninstalling and installing the oculus app and rebooting my pc many times.... nothing worked :(

Nexus 6
    Did you get the bundle where the touch controllers are in a seperate box and you get an xbox controller like i did?
    NerveGear
    yeah i did, the store didn't have the controllers but i could get the headset at once, but had to wait for the controllers :/
    NerveGear
    so now i've been asking asking for how far or how long it will take to fix and i've gotten no answer, it may be because of the time difference, but it's kinda sad to waste time that i could use playing those awesome games :/
  • ThorgaldThorgald Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    I have the same problem and I'm also waiting last replay on my support ticket was:
    "Thank your for providing these additional details. We are still looking into our options for your, and we will follow-up once we have more information. Your continued patience is appreciated,"...
  • sherpa25sherpa25 Posts: 50
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited July 2017
    Dont know if this will help, but i got my bundle from Amazon, and both boxes were shipped separately.  I had the same issue where no free games were showing up, so i reported it to Oculus support. They requested for the controllers serial #s.  It turned out they were already registered, w/c means Amazon sent me a used one (noted too that the sensor that came with the controllers didnt have the plastic sleeve anymore, unlike the sensor that came with the CV1/xbox one controller). Oculus were considerate and sent me a redemption code for the free games after verifying my Amazon purchase/invoice proof.