cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to not get Eyelashes squashed when put on Headset?

nerdVRBuddy
Protege
I put the headset the other day(not tight) and my eyelashes started feeling like poking my eyeballs. Is there a trick to putting the headset so that this doesn't happen
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Roaster
Rising Star
The headset has to be in the correct position to get the best focus, so you're limited to what you can do. Try tilting the headset (it pivots in the up down sense) to see if you have it on right.  If it's just that your face fits into the thing deeply, you'll have to rig a foam spacer to add to the stock part, like soft foam silicone gasket material, is what I tried. They assured me it was a one size fits all deal.
Or trim off your lashes.
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Roaster
Rising Star
The headset has to be in the correct position to get the best focus, so you're limited to what you can do. Try tilting the headset (it pivots in the up down sense) to see if you have it on right.  If it's just that your face fits into the thing deeply, you'll have to rig a foam spacer to add to the stock part, like soft foam silicone gasket material, is what I tried. They assured me it was a one size fits all deal.
Or trim off your lashes.
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu