New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73Gargunza73 Posts: 5
NerveGear
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.

Comments

• NolRNolR Posts: 65
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited July 2017
    ordered 13th afternoon from Belgium, no news.
  • zwerg3000zwerg3000 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Ordered 14th from Austria. Order status still in "order"
  • Jenkers1992Jenkers1992 Posts: 19
    NerveGear
    I ordered on the 13th and it's still on the order status. Unfortunately you have to wait 2-3 weeks for the product to arrive. Yours may take longer due to the date you ordered it. I'm from the uk.
  • GraybangGraybang Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Sweden, 13th, Nothing.
  • Jenkers1992Jenkers1992 Posts: 19
    NerveGear
    People from America who ordered on the 13 are getting their tracking numbers a week later.
  • Roelie73Roelie73 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Ordered the 16th from the Netherlands. Also still no news or updates. My holidays will start the 28th. So Oculus has still some time to deliver the Rift:)

• NL4CENL4CE Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Ordered 12th, Netherlands, leaving for holliday soon, Will cancel and go for htc vive instead when I come back lol if order doesn't schip soon.
  • Gargunza73Gargunza73 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Thank you guys, it seems people who have ordered even more than one week ago have no status change.

Has anyone in Europe actually got a bundle from this summer sale?
  • idimmuidimmu Posts: 87
    Hiro Protagonist
    Ordered 18th, no payment taken yet
  • julkpjulkp Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Ordered the 16th from Spain. Also still no news or updates.
    Hiro Protagonist
    Thank you guys, it seems people who have ordered even more than one week ago have no status change.

Has anyone in Europe actually got a bundle from this summer sale?
    Just one guy who ordered on the 14th got it sent yesterday. One anomaly : his payment was processed at the moment he ordered, it's the only one I've seen like that. (Actual processing was done yesterday with tracking number)
  • saygramsaygram Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    From Sweden, ordered the 14th and still on "order".
  • NiklasNENiklasNE Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    14th here from Sweden. Will give you guys a heads up when I recive my tracking nr
  • ZazastanZazastan Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    From Finland. Ordered on the morning of 18th. Quiet as the grave here 
  • Dark_4ceDark_4ce Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    Finland here too. Ordered on the 15th, no change. But with what I've read up to this point, I think orders made after the 14th will be delivered in the first two weeks of August. But I'm still hoping to get some word next week.
  • LazermilkLazermilk Posts: 34
    Brain Burst
    Ordered on 18th in Austria and no change from Order either, strange that my bank said the money was taken then returned which was a bit worrying! Seems im not the only one though... 
    Has anyone ordered on Amazon? They have them but not sure if in stock or not, presume you would have the same wait if ordered there?
  • DicehunterDicehunter Posts: 25
    Brain Burst
    edited July 2017
    UK here, Ordered at 11am on the 18th, No news, No updates, Still shows "Order status Order".

I really hope Oculus honor these orders. 
    =AMD Ryzen 3950X @ 4.20GHz = Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 = Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200MHz 4x8GB = Corsair 680X Black=
    =XFX 5700XT Thicc III Ultra = Corsair A500 = Asus MG248QR  144Hz 1Ms = Windows 10 Pro 64 B.E=

• DantuzzoDantuzzo Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Ordered on 18th at 5p.m. from Italy and still "Order status: Order". I'm not worried about the shipping time, i am ready to wait even a full month to get my VR, i'm just worried about this being a limited time offer. What if, in one week, oculus will mail us saying "hey, you know what? the product you ordered was out of stock, now we have it but the offer has ended, so if you want it you have to pay the full price". I'm just asking them to take my money and ensure me that, soon or late, i will receive this product for 449€, i can even wait a full month for it to be delivered.
  • Joe931Joe931 Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    edited July 2017
    delete..
    Hiro Protagonist
    Dantuzzo said:
    Ordered on 18th at 5p.m. from Italy and still "Order status: Order". I'm not worried about the shipping time, i am ready to wait even a full month to get my VR, i'm just worried about this being a limited time offer. What if, in one week, oculus will mail us saying "hey, you know what? the product you ordered was out of stock, now we have it but the offer has ended, so if you want it you have to pay the full price". I'm just asking them to take my money and ensure me that, soon or late, i will receive this product for 449€, i can even wait a full month for it to be delivered.
    It is limited time : 6 weeks
  • DantuzzoDantuzzo Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    NolR said:
    It is limited time : 6 weeks
    that's exactly the problem i'm talking about.
  • AwfullyTerribleAwfullyTerrible Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    13th here - UK - Still no news.
  • TopsyKrettTopsyKrett Posts: 1
    NerveGear

I ordered on July 16 from Germany and the status is still on "order".

By the way: I think the limited time offer is not a problem, because I got a confirmation mail from Oculus that says that I ordered the VR for EUR 449. Of course, they could cancel the order, but I think they won't do it..

• Gargunza73Gargunza73 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Dantuzzo said:
    I wouldn't worry about that, your order was accepted at that price, if they can't deliver that's only their fault, they could cancel the order but if they would do this they will have a big PR problem, not to mention a possible legal one.
  • NatesysNatesys Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Ordered on 17th from Belgium, no more news.

Can't wait ;-)
  • DafunkdpDafunkdp Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    13 morning from Italy and still in order...a guy posted that support said that orders done prior 15th july Will be shipped between 24 july / 7th august
  • nikolaskelsetnikolaskelset Posts: 64
    Hiro Protagonist
    Italy here: Ordered on the 15th July (so a weekend in the middle) So I should actually count it from the 17th I guess. No tracking number yet and product is still on "ordered".
    Brain Burst
    So I just went on Amazon.de again and they have the bundle with two boxes in stock, think 12 when I ordered and said Guaranteed delivery with prime on 22nd for touch box and 25th for headset to Austria. I placed the order so off to cancel my Oculus one now, should be 11 left in stock right now if anyone wants to switch, at least I have confirmed dates now!  :)
    Brain Burst
    8 left! Hurry  :)
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited July 2017
    "Sorry, we can't deliver that item to Belgium/France" :(
    Saturn.de has stock as well but doesn't send abroad. Or you use a relocation service. Lucky germans !