New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Comments

• papinistpapinist Posts: 121
    Art3mis
    Right, it seems to be divided into 2 packages so it should be the old package. But I can't understand why they charged me two times 11 eur for shipping. I also selected to reduce at minimum shipping..
    ?
    Art3mis
    Checking again on amazon.de now they says "Sorry, we can't deliver this item to Italy" !!
    Hopefully I have already ordered :D and you too Minosse!
  • MinosseMinosse Posts: 94
    Brain Burst
    Yes I noticed that too  :D we were lucky!!

Only 1 left in stock at the moment, I wonder how many units they sold
  • Patz_Patz_ Posts: 41
    Brain Burst
    Just ordered from amazon.de! I got the second last one  :o Arrives august 3-8, didn't get exact date yet.
  • Dark_4ceDark_4ce Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    I'm sure they'll honour the order to Italy. 
  • tom.wautelettom.wautelet Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Yeah I managed to buy it to Belgium whereas now it says that they cant deliver to Belgium... I hope they will not be any problems :(
    Brain Burst
    Yeah I managed to buy it to Belgium whereas now it says that they cant deliver to Belgium... I hope they will not be any problems :(
    I just realised the same. It didn't say anything before I ordered it but now it says "Sorry, we can't deliver this item to Finland" Hope I get it...
    Art3mis
    My status (amazon.de order) 
    oculus touch: shipping today
    oculus rift: preparing for dispatch

Can't understand why they want to ship separately :-?
  • B3cksB3cks Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    papinist said:

The have many warehouses. So the have the oculus in warehouse a and the controller in warehouse b. 
  • DizDaz35DizDaz35 Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    edited July 2017
    Yep Amazon.de have them in stock.

https://www.amazon.de/Oculus-Rift-Touch/dp/B01MCRY3Q7/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1501148880&sr=8-2&keywords=oculus+rift

I just paid £429.35 to the UK. Standard Shipping (2 to 3 business days), no other option for quicker delivery.
  • tom.wautelettom.wautelet Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    They ship separely because its the old package containing Xbox contrôler ans remote so its better !
    I think that the last stock where not amazon's zone thats why now its written sorry we cannot deliver there or its simply a bug
    Brain Burst
    They ship separely because its the old package containing Xbox contrôler ans remote so its better !
    I think that the last stock where not amazon's zone thats why now its written sorry we cannot deliver there or its simply a bug
    Yeah, I'm sure this is the case. They had stock thry could send from warehouses to those locations, once those ran out, they can only send out local... I think. Well, we'll see. ;) Exciting times. 
  • MinosseMinosse Posts: 94
    Brain Burst
    edited July 2017
    Dark_4ce said:
    Yeah, I'm sure this is the case. They had stock thry could send from warehouses to those locations, once those ran out, they can only send out local... I think. Well, we'll see. ;) Exciting times.nk
    I think so too because now I see "In stock" but "We cannot ship to Italy". 30 minutes ago it was "x left in stock" and "We can ship to Italy"
  • MulleredMullered Posts: 85
    Hiro Protagonist
    1 left in stock still
    Art3mis
    edited July 2017
    Damn I realized that Germany has 21% VAT and Italy 22% so this is the reason why the total before shipping is 460 instead of 449.
    Oh well, no problem.. But now I will have the oculus waaaaay before my new pc that I ordered some days ago and should be shipped about mid next week :-\
  • DewiiiDewiii Posts: 71
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited July 2017
    I just ordered from Amazon.de too It will arrive next Monday :smiley:

I canceled the order from Oculus.com it got canceled after 15 minutes.
    Brain Burst
    Dewiii said:
    I just ordered from Amazon.de too It will arrive next Monday :smiley:

Where are you from? Mine arrives 3-8 august :/
    Hiro Protagonist
    Patz_ said:
    Dewiii said:

Im from Germany.
  • Jacen_SunriderJacen_Sunrider Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    I guess they are processing cancellations quickly to ease the stress on other orders. Damn crazy days last week. Doing everything to get ot as soon as possible. Anticipation is killing me :smiley:
  • MrKaruMrKaru Posts: 315 Poster of the Week
    Patz_ said:
    Dewiii said:

My estimate from Amazon.de is August 4-8. Considering thats not much better than most other places, I think I'll give it a miss and hope oculus or game ship before then. 

Hiro Protagonist
    I guess they are processing cancellations quickly to ease the stress on other orders. Damn crazy days last week. Doing everything to get ot as soon as possible. Anticipation is killing me :smiley:
    Yeah, I was a little scared to buy it from Amazon because I still had the order on Oculus.com and I diddnt knew how long the cancellation will take. I dont want a Oculus Rift from Amazon and from Oculus.com  :D 
    Hiro Protagonist
    Wow! Just got an email from Amazon it will already arrive at Saturday. 
    Art3mis
    Just to let everyone know how VAT is applied in EU (I didn't know that):

About VAT on Sales by Amazon

VAT is charged on sales by Amazon within the European Union (EU).

In accordance with the laws governing members of the EU, Amazon is obliged to charge VAT on all orders delivered to destinations in member countries of the EU. VAT is charged in accordance with the local legislation in each member state.

The prices on our webside for goods sold by Amazon are displayed in EUR and inclusive of German VAT. However, your final price may differ depending on the actual VAT rate that applies to your order. For orders to other EU countries, the German VAT amount will be deducted and the applicable VAT rate for the destination country will be added. Your final price during checkout will reflect the correct VAT rate for the destination country of your order.

• Jacen_SunriderJacen_Sunrider Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    Dewiii said:
    Yeah, I was a little scared to buy it from Amazon because I still had the order on Oculus.com and I diddnt knew how long the cancellation will take. I dont want a Oculus Rift from Amazon and from Oculus.com  :D 
    Yeah, I was scared about that as well, especially cause you have to raise a ticket for cancellation, you can't just press a button or something. I only hope there will be no downsides of ordering on amazon. But then I guess I won't complain and stick with my decision to change the order to amazon. I need to start being more patient with these things :wink:
    Art3mis
    Do someone of you guys bought an additional sensor? What's the sipping time for that?
    Art3mis
    Just received an email from amazon.de, touch controller shipped, delivery due on wednesday! GLS courier.
    Hiro Protagonist
    papinist said:
    Do someone of you guys bought an additional sensor? What's the sipping time for that?
    I diddnt bought one but I think the shipping is normal for additional sensors
    Brain Burst
    Yeah, I heard that its good to try out a 2 sensor setup first and only order a third if you need it. 
    Art3mis
    B3cks said:
    papinist said:

The have many warehouses. So the have the oculus in warehouse a and the controller in warehouse b. 

Correct! Tracking for the touch controllers already has some info:
    Parcel arrived at a carrier facility 
    GIDY, GIDY, FR

France!
  • H1TCHMANH1TCHMAN Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    It is interesting that Amazon.de now state that they aren't shipping to my location (UK). I hope that doesn't affect my earlier order with them......