New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Comments

• MrKaruMrKaru Posts: 315 Poster of the Week
    mjonat said:
    Kiritoyo said:
    Next week is the big week, we should start seeing orders being fulfilled then.
    But how do you know? Everyone here is just stabbing in the dark trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Im kind of amazed that nobody from oculus reads this (THIS IS THEIR OWN FORUM...HELLLOOOOO OCULUS???) and made a sticky thread about it.
    I assume they're talking about the "1-2 week" estimate that Oculus put out 2 weeks ago. 

I also think Oculus are reading, but they have nothing more to say than what they're already answering support tickets with; that early-mid August is the current estimate. 
  • TarkarosheTarkaroshe Posts: 21
    Brain Burst
    Ordered from UK on 16th.  No change.  Order status still "Order".  Money is in place waiting to be used.
  • TORTO93TORTO93 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Ordered from UK on 16th.  No change.  Order status still "Order".  Money is in place waiting to be used.
    ordered mine (italy) on the 16th too.. Still in Order status. No munny has been taken from my account. I'm starting to think I'll never see it before my holidays :(
  • flexy123flexy123 Posts: 792
    3Jane
    edited July 2017
    Bumberus said:
    I ordered my bundle on the 23rd. Since it's still on "order", I went to my local reseller (Saturn) and they told me they've got a delivery time of roughly 16 weeks (as of 27.07.17).
    WHAT????? Please tell me this is a typo!
    flexy123 said:
    Bumberus said:
    I ordered my bundle on the 23rd. Since it's still on "order", I went to my local reseller (Saturn) and they told me they've got a delivery time of roughly 16 weeks (as of 27.07.17).
    WHAT????? Please tell me this is a typo!
    I assume this isn't correct for all places. 16 weeks would take us to November/December. If Oculus themselves are estimating mid-august, with possibly faster restocking times for some retailers, then I don't see that being every retailer. OCUK claims to be meeting with Oculus next week and has said he will ask in person about the problems if they're still on-going, so if it's not fixed by next week, hopefully we'll have more information at least. 
  • MulleredMullered Posts: 85
    Hiro Protagonist
    The price on Amazon.de has gone up to EUR 589.00 and says "Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months" ........
  • MinosseMinosse Posts: 94
    Brain Burst
    Maybe it is the new bundle?
  • papinistpapinist Posts: 121
    Art3mis
    Until the Summer of Rift sale offer is active, the bundle should cost 499 eur. But this seems to be available in the future, it is probably the new price after the sale.
  • Jacen_SunriderJacen_Sunrider Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    Yeah, there is still a second listing of Oculus Rift + Touch that is currently unavilable, and I guess it's the Summer of Rift one.
    Hiro Protagonist
    ah yes, it looks like the one I was looking at is not the summer sale package.

Interestingly there seems to be some fun and games going on with my order.  Initially my order summery listed two separate packages. This morning when I checked they were combined into one package.  It has now been split into two again.  Still says it will be shipped today for Monday delivery 
  • MrXocMrXoc Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Annoyingly, Amazon.co.uk has both the headset and touch controller's in stock separately. I spoke to customer service and they can't sell them at the bundled price 
    Hiro Protagonist

I'll relax when it ships!
    MrXoc said:
    Annoyingly, Amazon.co.uk has both the headset and touch controller's in stock separately. I spoke to customer service and they can't sell them at the bundled price 
    Same with Game. My local Game store, not 10 minutes walk away, has the headset and the Touch controllers in stock, but they don't even stock the bundle in store, so they refuse to let them go for anything but full price. Meanwhile I've had an order for both those items online for the last 10 days, with another week or two before it'll arrive if I'm lucky. 
  • f00barf00bar Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    Mullered said:

I'll relax when it ships!
    Looks like we're in the same boat.

Hiro Protagonist
    f00bar said:
    Looks like we're in the same boat.

indeed
  • BanyansBanyans Posts: 18
    NerveGear

Yeah im not going to feel at ease until the rift gets dispatched. They have only charged me for the touch and the rift is set for dispatch on Monday. Hope I don't get screwed.
    edited July 2017

I wonder how many people are in the same boat as me.
     :'( 
  • damien.devlindamien.devlin Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    My amazon.de order is a split delivery. Controllers we dispatched today with the headset waiting. I ordered yesterday to deliver to Ireland. 
    Hiro Protagonist
    MrKaru said:

I was in your boat but decided to cancel and go with Amazon (after previously cancelling my order with Oculus).  Hope you aren't waiting too long
    Mullered said:
    MrKaru said:

I was in your boat but decided to cancel and go with Amazon (after previously cancelling my order with Oculus).  Hope you aren't waiting too long
    Me too. Estimate for Game to restock is next Friday. I hope someone gives the go-ahead to sell the non-bundled units sooner though, that would be the perfect scenario. Oculus order is just a backup. 
  • BanyansBanyans Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    Yeah I cancelled with game and oculus direct and have pinned my hopes only on amazon.de.
    Banyans said:
    Yeah I cancelled with game and oculus direct and have pinned my hopes only on amazon.de.
    When I tried, they said the estimate was around the 10th and I didn't want to commit to something that'd take even longer. By the time people said that was a mistake, it had sold out again. 
  • ISMAZGZ1ISMAZGZ1 Posts: 8
    NerveGear

:) 

Bought in amazon on the 27th in the early morning.
    On the 27th in the afternoon I cancel my order due to the lack of communication by the official store.
  • Dark_4ceDark_4ce Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    My Amazon.de is shipped together so both are "guaranteed" to arrive on tuesday. Yet to be dispatched tho. But if they miss that window, I'll get free delivery! So not complaining.
  • BumberusBumberus Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    I'm starting to think that the estimate my local Saturn gave me might be correct. Amazon.de states it will take 1-2 months before dispatch now. Also notice the increased price. This is btw. the direct link to the Summer Of Rift promo.
  • vervuraxvervurax Posts: 20
    Brain Burst
    Patz_ said:
    Hey. i just got a message in german from amazon and I translated it automatically. Did anyone else get this? I dont exactly understand what it wants... here's the message.

Good day, 

to place your order continue to process, we need your help align your payment data. Access to your account is temporarily unavailable during this test. Please do not open a new account until the completion of the review. 

Your order will be maintained for 3 days for the data synchronization. After this period, your current order will be automatically canceled. 

Please send us a recent credit card statement stating the following: 

- the cardholder 
    - the credit card number 
    - the stored billing address 

Please enter your order number and e-mail address in order to ensure processing within 24 hours. 

Our fax number can be found on the help page from Amazon.de: 

www.amazon.de/fax 

Amazon.de 
    http://www.amazon.de 

You're screwed. I got the same e-mail on 21st, faxed them all the stuff they asked for aaand... BIG NOTHING. It's been a week and my Amazon account is blocked, the Rifts are gone, my order is probably canceled, I don't even know because they don't want to tell me anything except "please wait, we'll send you an email".

Never had any problems with my credit card, even paid for amazon prime some time ago and it was fine. I don't know. I'm done with Amazon. You should order the Rift somewhere else too.

Bumberus said:
    I'm starting to think that the estimate my local Saturn gave me might be correct. Amazon.de states it will take 1-2 months before dispatch now. Also notice the increased price. This is btw. the direct link to the Summer Of Rift promo.
    That isn't the summer of rift bundle though. 

The Bundle that everybody bought the other day is  the middle one, out of stock. The new one that you're talking about is a new listing, and since the price and timing matches with the end of sale price, it's safe to assume that this is the listing for after the sale ends. 

• H1TCHMANH1TCHMAN Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    Well this was a nice surprise. Ordered from Amazon.de yesterday and advised delivery today (UK). Just as well I'm home coz it wasn't supposed to be here until Monday  :o

Hiro Protagonist
    what time did you order yesterday? I ordered at 8.50am and mines yet to dispatch
  • H1TCHMANH1TCHMAN Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    09:24am BST