New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

1424345474851

Comments

  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    vervurax said:
    My Rift is sitting in some warehouse 86km from my house and I have to wait until monday for it ;_; This is really hard lol
    This is so brutal... Could we both start installing oculus app and games in that time before rift arrives or would it screw up 7 free games uinlock?

    Where to get it? Does it use this account ?
  • RugtveitVRRugtveitVR Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    HiCZoK said:
    vervurax said:
    My Rift is sitting in some warehouse 86km from my house and I have to wait until monday for it ;_; This is really hard lol
    This is so brutal... Could we both start installing oculus app and games in that time before rift arrives or would it screw up 7 free games uinlock?

    Where to get it? Does it use this account ?
    No, ;-; you need to setup the oculus to get Oculus home to work.
  • Nicki462Nicki462 Posts: 77
    Brain Burst
    HiCZoK said:
    vervurax said:
    My Rift is sitting in some warehouse 86km from my house and I have to wait until monday for it ;_; This is really hard lol
    This is so brutal... Could we both start installing oculus app and games in that time before rift arrives or would it screw up 7 free games uinlock?

    Where to get it? Does it use this account ?
    HiCZoK said:
    vervurax said:
    My Rift is sitting in some warehouse 86km from my house and I have to wait until monday for it ;_; This is really hard lol
    This is so brutal... Could we both start installing oculus app and games in that time before rift arrives or would it screw up 7 free games uinlock?

    Where to get it? Does it use this account ?
    No, ;-; you need to setup the oculus to get Oculus home to work.
    You could start installing steamVR games though. Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality is off by 25% on steam
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    edited August 2017
    I've clicked on few free games on oculus website and they are added in experiences tab under my profile.

    Ah yes steamvr!
    Any recommendations? I don't watch rick and morty so not sure I would have fun with that. I am eyeying up hot dogs, horseshoes and hand grenades though. Worth it ?
    Also - good idea - I will install doom3 bfg and lab
  • vervuraxvervurax Posts: 20
    Brain Burst
    edited August 2017
    To be clear, you guys can already install Oculus software and download games, you just need the Rift and Touch to redeem the bundled games (which normally have a price tag). But there's lots of free games in the store. Plus I already bought and installed Lone Echo so I can jump in as soon as possible.
    I have 70 games and experiences installed on Oculus and 12 on Steam.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/wiki/free_vr_games
    You can also type "free" into the store search bar.
  • Nicki462Nicki462 Posts: 77
    Brain Burst
    edited August 2017
    HiCZoK said:
    I've clicked on few free games on oculus website and they are added in experiences tab under my profile.

    Ah yes steamvr!
    Any recommendations? I don't watch rick and morty so not sure I would have fun with that. I am eyeying up hot dogs, horseshoes and hand grenades though. Worth it ?
    Also - good idea - I will install doom3 bfg and lab
    @HiCZoK

    Don't know if  hot dogs, horseshoes and hand grenades will be fully compatible with the rift, technicly it should work but it's listed as to only work with the vive.

    Project cars has vr support and I have that game so deffinetly going to try that out and War thunder is another one that supports vr that I might try out. I am excited to play echo arena from the oculus store because that game looks really cool. Oh and lastly Job simulator is one of the games that I'm most deffinetly going to get as well.

    I found this list on reddit that I'm going to use to find vr titles to play. :)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/wiki/free_vr_games 

    Other than that I have a friend who's got the vive so maybe him and I are going to find some multiplayer games that we can play toghether.

    EDIT: Oh @vervurax already posted the link to the list in the comment above mine. Oh well now it's there twice :p
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    Good list. From paid titles I only have adr1ft.

    And horseshoes developer confirmed to me on reddit that it works with rift. He seems pretty awesome.
    oh man.. job simulator is pretty expensive for what it is, so I better get lone echo before this
  • Nicki462Nicki462 Posts: 77
    Brain Burst
    HiCZoK said:
    Good list. From paid titles I only have adr1ft.

    And horseshoes developer confirmed to me on reddit that it works with rift. He seems pretty awesome.
    oh man.. job simulator is pretty expensive for what it is, so I better get lone echo before this
    Yeah a lot of the paid titles are a little expensive unfortrunatly but there's a llot of free really cool games. too :) Job simulator is one of the games I really want and I think there could be a couple of hours of fun in it so hopefully it'll be worth it
  • AlcarinAlcarin Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    Extra sensor, ordered on the 31st, processing on the 9th, shipped on the 11th.

  • TriedGryphonTriedGryphon Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Ordered mine on the 30th of July. It was processed on the 9th and shipped on the 10th. It has 4days of shipping time. I live in Belgium. This is for any belgians that want to order a Rift. :smiley:
    I hope it helped.
  • RustyehRustyeh Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Mine changed to processing on the 10th and I ordered on the 31st. :) If I've done the math correctly it should ship Monday. Just in time for my summer vacation next week too! :D
  • Nicki462Nicki462 Posts: 77
    Brain Burst
    My order hasn't shipped yet and I don't think they ship on sundays. My order went into processing thursday (august 10) so I'm guessing it will ship tomorrow (monday august 14) and I will be able to have my rift right before the weekend. 
  • Oddjob86Oddjob86 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Ordered on the 28th of July. Processed on the 8th of August. Haven't been shipped yet :neutral:
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    Oddjob86 said:
    Ordered on the 28th of July. Processed on the 8th of August. Haven't been shipped yet :neutral:
    Same here. Processing on 9th.

    I bet You that they will ship our stuff on monday
  • Chron0ManiacChron0Maniac Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Oddjob86 said:
    Ordered on the 28th of July. Processed on the 8th of August. Haven't been shipped yet :neutral:
    Same thing here :S
  • Lonian.seLonian.se Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Sweden here. Ordered the 16th July, I got a confirmation mail that I should update my payment method last week, and so I did. Pyment got accepted but 5 days later it was withdrawn and money back at my bank account. What the f?!
    Mailing back and forth to ocoulus support, they are looking in to what has happened. That was 2 days ago.

    So it has been almost a month now of waiting.
    Now I see Amazon has the deal and I can get Oculus within 2 days.
    I guess I will not get the XboxOne controller but I start to loose paitience. 
  • VinushkaVinushka Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Oddjob86 said:
    Ordered on the 28th of July. Processed on the 8th of August. Haven't been shipped yet :neutral:
    Same thing here :S
    Order on 20th of July, processed on the 8th of august as well still waiting for shipping -____- this waiting is getting too long, I don't know if I should send a ticket to support asking, I'm in Ireland btw.
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    Seriously... same here. 5 days in pricessing is too much. wtf
  • joseba_1980joseba_1980 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    same here, processing for 6 days... :S
  • vervuraxvervurax Posts: 20
    Brain Burst
    It's here my dudes! At last!
  • CostanzaExperienceCostanzaExperience Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Lonian.se said:
    Sweden here. Ordered the 16th July, I got a confirmation mail that I should update my payment method last week, and so I did. Pyment got accepted but 5 days later it was withdrawn and money back at my bank account. What the f?!
    Mailing back and forth to ocoulus support, they are looking in to what has happened. That was 2 days ago.

    So it has been almost a month now of waiting.
    Now I see Amazon has the deal and I can get Oculus within 2 days.
    I guess I will not get the XboxOne controller but I start to loose paitience. 

    Norway here and, sadly, the same horror story. Ordered on 17th July. Last week got an email from Oculus, saying that the order is paused due to payment problems -- 3 and a half weeks later! W.T.F.

    If tjos Facebook company keeps being shitty, I guess the only other option is amazon, but that means paying extra for import...



  • RustyehRustyeh Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Okay, I haven't got the tracking information yet, but given that the mail for processing came at around 21:30 local time on the 10th, I'm not throwing in the towel yet for getting it shipped today as the clock is only 14:05. :)
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    Rustyeh said:
    Okay, I haven't got the tracking information yet, but given that the mail for processing came at around 21:30 local time on the 10th, I'm not throwing in the towel yet for getting it shipped today as the clock is only 14:05. :)
    Exactly same here except 9th.
    We could get shipping emails this evening and maybe receive until friday?

    No idea where are they shipping from inside EU
  • RugtveitVRRugtveitVR Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    HiCZoK said:
    Rustyeh said:
    Okay, I haven't got the tracking information yet, but given that the mail for processing came at around 21:30 local time on the 10th, I'm not throwing in the towel yet for getting it shipped today as the clock is only 14:05. :)
    Exactly same here except 9th.
    We could get shipping emails this evening and maybe receive until friday?

    No idea where are they shipping from inside EU
    They ship from Netherlands. ;)
  • CostanzaExperienceCostanzaExperience Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    apparently, oculus haven't even withdrawn money from my account. And I paid for the SECOND time 1 week ago. I'm so done with this crap. I'm getting a Vive!
  • RugtveitVRRugtveitVR Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited August 2017
    apparently, oculus haven't even withdrawn money from my account. And I paid for the SECOND time 1 week ago. I'm so done with this crap. I'm getting a Vive!
    Ok, i know the Oculus is shit at support but what payment option did you use? Card, Paypal or?
  • RugtveitVRRugtveitVR Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    apparently, oculus haven't even withdrawn money from my account. And I paid for the SECOND time 1 week ago. I'm so done with this crap. I'm getting a Vive!
    Ok, i know the Oculus is shit at support but what payment option did you use? Card, Paypal or?
    And if you used Paypal was the adress on Oculus same as Paypal if not that is the problem. 
  • CostanzaExperienceCostanzaExperience Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    apparently, oculus haven't even withdrawn money from my account. And I paid for the SECOND time 1 week ago. I'm so done with this crap. I'm getting a Vive!
    Ok, i know the Oculus is shit at support but what payment option did you use? Card, Paypal or?
    I used paypal. Adresses on paypal and oculus order matched.

    I'm about to cancel the order now. I just don't see them shipping it.
  • Nicki462Nicki462 Posts: 77
    Brain Burst
    The money on my account was reserved but now they have been withdrawn so maybe they'll ship it soon :)
  • RGntRGnt Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Ordered mine early tonight (around 4am) to Finland, so it is still ordered; I'll update when it is processing and shipping
Sign In or Register to comment.