New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Comments

• VirlacVirlac Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Nicki462 said:
    The money on my account was reserved but now they have been withdrawn so maybe they'll ship it soon :)
    The money was reserved for me as well, my available balance went down so i assumed they'd withdrawn the money, but now it's back in my account. I've emailed support about it and hope that there's nothing wrong with my order, i'm dying to get my hands on my Rift!
  • cainplcainpl Posts: 11
    Brain Burst
    edited August 2017
    Did somebody recieve an information that order has been shipped? My order is in processing since 10.08.2016 but there is still no tracking number. I'm starting to worry. I thought that today my set will be sent...
  • RugtveitVRRugtveitVR Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    cainpl said:
    Did somebody recieve an information that order has been shipped? My order is in processing since 10.08.2016 but there is still no tracking number. I'm starting to worry. I thought that today my set will be sent...
    Just wait, they work late sometimes.
  • Nicki462Nicki462 Posts: 77
    Brain Burst
    edited August 2017
    What if they have run out of units again but just put everyone into processing to calm us down LOL 
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nicki462 said:
    What if they have run out of units again but just put everyone into processing to calm us down LOL 
    i was thinking the same for a sec.
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    no. They took the money already for processing people
    Hiro Protagonist
    HiCZoK said:
    No they do not take it before shipping it so the payment is on hold. They take it when they are shipping it.
  • T90125T90125 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Hi! I'm in Finland, and ordered my Rift on 26.7. Order processed 8.8 and shipped 9.8. Received it this evening 14.8, the UPS driver delivered it at about 20:00. It's AMAZING, all is forgiven Oculus. It was worth the agonizing wait.
    Brain Burst
    edited August 2017
    HiCZoK said:
    No they do not take it before shipping it so the payment is on hold. They take it when they are shipping it.
    @benjamin.kvandahl That's not true. The money is no longer on my account and my order is still in processing
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:
    @benjamin.kvandahl That's not true. The money is no longer on my account and my order is still in processing
    Weird :neutral: Well then it just takes time before they get it maybe? 
  • Aaron.KortteenniemiAaron.Kortteenniemi Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    T90125 said:
    Hi! I'm in Finland, and ordered my Rift on 26.7. Order processed 8.8 and shipped 9.8. Received it this evening 14.8, the UPS driver delivered it at about 20:00. It's AMAZING, all is forgiven Oculus. It was worth the agonizing wait.

I'm envious. I'm from Finland as well, ordered on 26.7 like you, and I've been stuck in processing for over a week.

Art3mis
    edited August 2017
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:
    yep... money is gone since 9th and no info on shipping yet. Only processing. This is getting annoying but I guess they still work until like midnight here in europe, so it might still ship
    Brain Burst
     HiCZoK said:
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:
    yep... money is gone since 9th and no info on shipping yet. Only processing. This is getting annoying but I guess they still work until like midnight here in europe, so it might still ship
    @HiCZoK Let's hope so. I would lioke to get it before this weekendbenjamin.kvandahl said:
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:
    @benjamin.kvandahl I'm guessing they are shipping soon'ish since the money is gone.
  • Lonian.seLonian.se Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Lonian.se said:
    Sweden here. Ordered the 16th July, I got a confirmation mail that I should update my payment method last week, and so I did. Pyment got accepted but 5 days later it was withdrawn and money back at my bank account. What the f?!
    Mailing back and forth to ocoulus support, they are looking in to what has happened. That was 2 days ago.

So it has been almost a month now of waiting.
    Now I see Amazon has the deal and I can get Oculus within 2 days.
    I guess I will not get the XboxOne controller but I start to loose paitience. 

Norway here and, sadly, the same horror story. Ordered on 17th July. Last week got an email from Oculus, saying that the order is paused due to payment problems -- 3 and a half weeks later! W.T.F.

If tjos Facebook company keeps being shitty, I guess the only other option is amazon, but that means paying extra for import...

I have now canceled my order and order from UK Amazon. Sure it is a little bit more in shipping but at least I don't need to wait no longer.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oculus-Rift-and-Touch-Bundle/dp/B073X8N1YW/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1502747611&sr=1-1&keywords=oculus+rift
  • Lonian.seLonian.se Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    The money was not on my account as well, but five days later I got them back.
    The message on my bank said "Pre-oculus", and I talked to my bank, it is how the bank work. The money was not actually taken from oculus store, just on hold for the bank.  
    Hiro Protagonist
    Going to sleep now looks like a day to a few days to shipping status, i hope i get it before school(next week). I was hoping it would been faster from Processing to Shipping. i will be happy if it is here before or on friday. 
  • AlcarinAlcarin Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    Order has been processing (and money has been reserved on my bank account) for six days now. Still no sign of a shipment update. Frankly getting quite tired of this.
  • T90125T90125 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    T90125 said:

I'm envious. I'm from Finland as well, ordered on 26.7 like you, and I've been stuck in processing for over a week.

Strange that it's stuck in processing for some and already received by others with the same order date. I hope you receive yours soon!
  • murgomurgo Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Finally got mine (Finland) today. Ordered on 24.7. from oculus.com, UPS brought it home and didn't have to pay for any extra fees apart from the 449€. Got the one box set, but it's cool. Thanks Oculus, I'm pretty happy!
    Hiro Protagonist
    Well i just got back my money??? Going to open a ticket. Just randomly woke up. 
    Art3mis
    edited August 2017
    Another day with no shipping. How can I be stuck in processing for a week ?!
    There goes my plan for a nice vr weekend. Even my father anxiously calls me every 2 days - "remember to call be before YOu unbox!"
    Hiro Protagonist
    HiCZoK said:
    Another day with no shipping. How can I be stuck in processing for a week ?!
    There goes my plan for a nice vr weekend. Even my father anxiously calls me every 2 days - "remember to call be before YOu unbox!"
    Just wait, when they ship it is fast i have heard.
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nicki462 said:
     HiCZoK said:
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:
    @HiCZoK Let's hope so. I would lioke to get it before this weekendbenjamin.kvandahl said:
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:
    @benjamin.kvandahl I'm guessing they are shipping soon'ish since the money is gone.
    Any new status. Just found out it is still reserved if my bank is right. 
  • FoxmanerFoxmaner Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    My order went to processed 8/8, since then it has been quiet from oculus and no shipping confirmation on sight. So I asked oculus support and got this reply;

Hello Eskil,

Thanks for contacting Oculus Support!

Your order is currently being extracted for shipping. That means that the distribution center is in the process of handing the package to the courier, and you will be allocated a tracking number within a few days.

Please check your Order History Page for the Tracking Number within a few days. Click here. Enter the tracking number only into your Google search and it will provide you with the courier name, and delivery details. For more information about tracking, please click here.

If there are any further questions, I will do my best to help!

With kind regards,

Austin
    Oculus Support

• StarglazerrStarglazerr Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Ordered 20th July, processing 7th August, shipped 9th August. Finland.

And today The Rift has arrived.
  • Blasto90Blasto90 Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    my rift is on it's way, probably have it in a few hours!
  • elshaganelshagan Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    Nice to see people getting their rifts. I ordered the touch controllers 1st of Aug. 8th it went into processing for shipping n been like that for a week now n counting. Hopefully I'll get it this month lol. 
  • skunkr1derskunkr1der Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Ordered on Aug 6, changed to 'Processing' today! (Netherlands, payed via Paypal)
  • JutastreJutastre Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    I also ordered a bundle on the 6th, to sweden, and it got updated to 'processing' today. Guess i can expect it some time next week.
  • joseba_1980joseba_1980 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    finally! shipped yesterday, it will arrive on friday by the end of day! payment done via paypal :)