New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Comments

• Nicki462Nicki462 Posts: 77
    Brain Burst
    Nicki462 said:
     HiCZoK said:
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:
    no. They took the money already for processing people
    No they do not take it before shipping it so the payment is on hold. They take it when they are shipping it.
    @benjamin.kvandahl That's not true. The money is no longer on my account and my order is still in processing
    yep... money is gone since 9th and no info on shipping yet. Only processing. This is getting annoying but I guess they still work until like midnight here in europe, so it might still ship
    @HiCZoK Let's hope so. I would lioke to get it before this weekendbenjamin.kvandahl said:
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:
    no. They took the money already for processing people
    No they do not take it before shipping it so the payment is on hold. They take it when they are shipping it.
    @benjamin.kvandahl That's not true. The money is no longer on my account and my order is still in processing
    Weird :neutral: Well then it just takes time before they get it maybe? 
    @benjamin.kvandahl I'm guessing they are shipping soon'ish since the money is gone.
    Any new status. Just found out it is still reserved if my bank is right. 
    No updates unfortunately  :/ 
  • AntoineUbiAntoineUbi Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Sweden: Ordered July 27, Processed August 8... but still not shipped as of today (August 15).
    It seems to be better to live in Finland according to recent posts in this thread :D 
  • RGntRGnt Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    @AntoineUbi Friend of mine ordered his was it July 14 or around there, and got it following wednesday (19th) and yes he is also Finnish :D
  • dvkkhadvkkha Posts: 48
    Brain Burst
    Austria - Ordered August 8th, no new status.
    TF2 HUD for the Rift:
    2hgb7r4.png
    Specs:
    PC:Intel i7-3770S 3.1GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB, 16GB RAM
  • DunetDunet Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    Ordered the 5th August, changed to processing and money withdrawn from account on the 8th, been on "processing for shipping" since the 8th August.. - Norway btw
    Brain Burst
    Got an email 40 min. ago that my order is on it's way YAY :smiley:  @benjamin.kvandahl
  • RugtveitVRRugtveitVR Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited August 2017
    Nicki462 said:
    Got an email 40 min. ago that my order is on it's way YAY :smiley:  @benjamin.kvandahl
    :disappointed: Not sure what oculus has done to me. I sendt this "I just checked my bank and the money is back is this normal when processing. it was on hold for a few hours ago" they responded back with this "

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Oculus Support!

To clarify, were you refunded the full amount that you were charged?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Elena
    Oculus Support" 

i responded back it was on processing and it was reserved and my bank said it was still reserved. :|

Edit: i was reading it wrong, xd. 

• HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    So... 5th day of processing status is coming to an end (almost 7pm in Poland). Should I write email to them?
    Brain Burst
    HiCZoK said:
    So... 5th day of processing status is coming to an end (almost 7pm in Poland). Should I write email to them?
    @HiCZoK I would wait till tomorrow.

Mine went into procesing thursday (The 10th) and just went into shipping an hour and ten minutes ago.I'm guessing that they could set a shit load of orders to processing but they couldn't ship them all at once so they are shipping them in the order that the orders went in so if you ordered yours after me (I ordered july 29) You have to wait a little longer.
    Nicki462 said:
    :disappointed: Not sure what oculus has done to me. I sendt this "I just checked my bank and the money is back is this normal when processing. it was on hold for a few hours ago" they responded back with this "

Hello Benjamin,

Kind regards,

Elena
    Oculus Support" 

i responded back it was on processing and it was reserved and my bank said it was still reserved. :|

@benjamin.kvandahl That kinda sucks.  :(
    Kinda weird how they took your money and then gave them back to you. Keep me posted though, I wanna know what happens tou your order :)
  • AntoineUbiAntoineUbi Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Sweden: Ordered July 27, Processed August 8... but still not shipped as of today (August 15).
    It seems to be better to live in Finland according to recent posts in this thread :D 
    And update: shipped tonight ;)
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:

Mine went into procesing thursday (The 10th) and just went into shipping an hour and ten minutes ago.I'm guessing that they could set a shit load of orders to processing but they couldn't ship them all at once so they are shipping them in the order that the orders went in so if you ordered yours after me (I ordered july 29) You have to wait a little longer.
    Nicki462 said:

Hello Benjamin,

Kind regards,

Elena
    Oculus Support" 

Kinda weird how they took your money and then gave them back to you. Keep me posted though, I wanna know what happens tou your order :)
    They responded back, if i could show the refund but since it was no sign of refund i might think, they tried to charge me tonight and my bank did not accept it but it could be that it is still reserved and it is just not showing it on my app <--- i hope it is that. :smile:
  • DunetDunet Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Dunet said:
    Ordered the 5th August, changed to processing and money withdrawn from account on the 8th, been on "processing for shipping" since the 8th August.. - Norway btw
    They just shipped my extra sensor, no rift bundle though :neutral:
  • HaraKiNHaraKiN Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Things are on the move again for me...
    I live in Sweden and ordered a Rift and an extra sensor...
    Ordered - 27th
    Processing - 8th
    Money drawn - 10th
    Shipping - 15th (today)
    (Estimated delivery - 17th)
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:

Nicki462 said:

Hello Benjamin,

Kind regards,

Elena
    Oculus Support" 

THEY JUST SHIPPED IT :smiley:
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited August 2017
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:

Nicki462 said:

Hello Benjamin,

Kind regards,

Elena
    Oculus Support" 

I need to pay when it is here.
    Brain Burst
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:

Nicki462 said:

Hello Benjamin,

Kind regards,

Elena
    Oculus Support" 

WOW that's strange but atleast they shipped it and you are getting it in a couple of days :)
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nicki462 said:
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:

Nicki462 said:

Hello Benjamin,

Kind regards,

Elena
    Oculus Support" 

WOW that's strange but atleast they shipped it and you are getting it in a couple of days :)
    i might think they have fixed if they can not get it from card they will send you a invoice with the ups.

• AlcarinAlcarin Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    I also received shipment confirmation today. Ordered 29th, processing from the 10th, shipped 15th. It's shipping to a rural part of Norway, so we'll see how long it takes :)
  • JohSm67JohSm67 Posts: 165
    Art3mis
    Yes finally delivered today, ordered the 17’’th  delivered the 15’th in Sweden
  • TriedGryphonTriedGryphon Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    For any of you from Belgium. I ordered the 30th, Processed the 9th, shipped the 10th and it arrived the 14th.
  • AdrianPedersenAdrianPedersen Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I ordered mine. on 26.07. I put in my payment method and so on, but never understood what to do next. I suddently recieved a mail on  08.08. Telling me that they couldnt complete the payment, because I didnt have money on the account at this time. Ofc not, how could I know when they will charge me, when they have no info regarding this. 
    I updated my method to paypal, since normal visa/kredit wouldnt work. I got new mail 10.08 that my order was completed, that I would get a mail soon with delivery info etc. 
    I got my mail today 15.08 that the order is in shipping process, and are able to track the shipment with a code. 
    I see that my order is being handled from Ireland - Dublin.
    And under my payment, there is only 449Eur. 0 for shipping & handling.
    But under payment it says "pay on delivery".  BUT it doesnt say how much to pay.. 
    Either way, im both a little dissapointed in the lack of info, and the lack of support they can offer.
    But I knew that it would take time, to process the order, since its a limited offer at 449Eur. 
    If I would have bought this in Norway (where I ordered from) It would have cost me atleast 1000Eur for both Glasses and the touch controllers. So the waiting time I did not worry about.
    They should atleast have like a "Final payment closer" or something. That when u order it for 449Eur u pay the same price u ordered for. Would suck if u get a mail after 2 weeks, telling u that the offer has ended, and u have to pay full price.
    Hiro Protagonist
    I ordered mine. on 26.07. I put in my payment method and so on, but never understood what to do next. I suddently recieved a mail on  08.08. Telling me that they couldnt complete the payment, because I didnt have money on the account at this time. Ofc not, how could I know when they will charge me, when they have no info regarding this. 
    I updated my method to paypal, since normal visa/kredit wouldnt work. I got new mail 10.08 that my order was completed, that I would get a mail soon with delivery info etc. 
    I got my mail today 15.08 that the order is in shipping process, and are able to track the shipment with a code. 
    I see that my order is being handled from Ireland - Dublin.
    And under my payment, there is only 449Eur. 0 for shipping & handling.
    But under payment it says "pay on delivery".  BUT it doesnt say how much to pay.. 
    Either way, im both a little dissapointed in the lack of info, and the lack of support they can offer.
    But I knew that it would take time, to process the order, since its a limited offer at 449Eur. 
    If I would have bought this in Norway (where I ordered from) It would have cost me atleast 1000Eur for both Glasses and the touch controllers. So the waiting time I did not worry about.
    They should atleast have like a "Final payment closer" or something. That when u order it for 449Eur u pay the same price u ordered for. Would suck if u get a mail after 2 weeks, telling u that the offer has ended, and u have to pay full price.
    Just contact support. Check your account if they have given it back they did it with me so i need to pay when it comes..
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    edited August 2017
    For any of you from Belgium. I ordered the 30th, Processed the 9th, shipped the 10th and it arrived the 14th.
    That lucky fast!
    Also ordered on 30th and waiting on processing since 10th :smile:

How do You like it ?!
  • cainplcainpl Posts: 11
    Brain Burst
    edited August 2017
    HiCZoK said:
    That lucky fast!
    Also ordered on 30th and waiting on processing since 10th :smile:

Just like me. I ordered on 3.08 but since 10th when I recieved info about processing nothing happened.
  • AlcarinAlcarin Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    I just got a sinking feeling. Checking the newest shipment tracking info, both of my shipments (Sensor and Rift/Touch bundle) are registered as 1.1 kg packages. I'm worried that Oculus have managed to ship me two sensors instead. I've handed in a support ticket to get them to double check this, but has anyone else experienced this during the sale?
  • NafsterNafster Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    Denmark:

Ordered on the 5 aug. processinng from the 8th,.,.shipped the 15 aug,.,.Scheduled Delivery:

Thursday, 17-08-2017 , By End of Day ( ups ) shipped from Netherlands

• BoneboysBoneboys Posts: 68
    Hiro Protagonist
    France.
    3rd sensor ordered 10/08.
    Processed 11/08.
    Still waiting...
    I'll give it another week or so ôô
    Get a Grasp, get a Grip, get Rifting.
  • HestkulanHestkulan Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and nothing since.
  • DonkeyfumblerDonkeyfumbler Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    Still processing (since 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.
    Brain Burst
    SwedeHog said:
    ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and nothing since.
    Still processing (since 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.
    Your orders will probably ship today or tomorrow. Just wait a little longer :)