New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Comments

• VagaxVagax Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I first ordered from Oculus but the date stayed on TBA for like 3 days so i cancelled and went for Amazon which said it would deliver between 19-23 august, i eventually ended up paying 10 euro extra and bought it at a local retailer which sold it for 460 euro and i could grab one the same day.

In the end, check Amazon for the Rift and get it from there, its really annoying how Oculus doesn't provide a estimate delivery date,
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    Anyone got shipping status today? I didn't yet
  • cainplcainpl Posts: 11
    Brain Burst
    HiCZoK said:
    Anyone got shipping status today?
    Unfortunately not.
  • RugtveitVRRugtveitVR Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    Well i found out they got the payment but well it does not update on my app :neutral: So i will contact my bank if it has not been updated tomorrow. So i do not need to pay at delivery.
  • RustyehRustyeh Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    I've got my shipping confirmation today!!
    Ordered: 30.07
    Processing: 10.8
    Shipped: 16.8
    No information on arrival yet, hoping it would be Friday. :)
    Art3mis
    edited August 2017
    Rustyeh said:
    I've got my shipping confirmation today!!
    Ordered: 30.07
    Processing: 10.8
    Shipped: 16.8
    No information on arrival yet, hoping it would be Friday. :)
    nice! This gives me some hope! What time did You received notification ?
    What country ?
  • MrCynic_XMrCynic_X Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    From UK.
    Ordered: 31.07.17
    Processing: 10.08.17
    Shipped: 16.08.17
    Delivery Expected: 18/08/2017
    Package coming from Netherlands by UPS.
  • cainplcainpl Posts: 11
    Brain Burst
    HiCZoK, maybe we will recieve information about shipping today. I keep my fingers crossed :)
    Art3mis
    cainpl said:
    HiCZoK, maybe we will recieve information about shipping today. I keep my fingers crossed :)
    Maybe, maybe!
    I am so impatient... yet I remember waiting months for dk1 and like 2 months for dk2.. And people say You get smarter with age lol
  • NafsterNafster Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Next scan and its in denmark.,.,cant wait  :D

Langenhagen,  Germany16-08-201719:44Departure Scan
    16-08-201713:34Arrival Scan
    Eindhoven,  Netherlands16-08-20178:15Departure Scan
    Eindhoven,  Netherlands15-08-201719:31Destination Scan
    15-08-201719:30Origin Scan
    Netherlands15-08-201712:04 (ET)Order Processed: Ready for UPS
  • Nicki462Nicki462 Posts: 77
    Brain Burst
    Nafster said:

DK:
     Ej og så troede jeg lige at vores var på den samme lastbil men da jeg tjekkede tracking siden kunne jeg se at min ikke er kørt fra Langenhagen endnu. :( Men får den alligevel i morgen så det er ok. :)

EN:
    I thought ours would be on the same truck but when I checked the tracking site I could see mine hasn't left Langenhagen yet. :( But I'll still get it tomorrow so it's ok. :)
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited August 2017
    Well mine was shipped fast to Norway but they had to send it to Bring(Like USPS since i live far away from nearest UPS center) so i hope they are right about it coming tomorrow.
  • DonkeyfumblerDonkeyfumbler Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    edited August 2017
    Nicki462 said:
    SwedeHog said:
    ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and nothing since.
    Still processing (since 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.
    Your orders will probably ship today or tomorrow. Just wait a little longer :)
    Not like I have a choice - no-one else sells the sensor on it's own :(
    Art3mis
    edited August 2017
    What is going on? It appears money is back on my credit card. Order still says processing.

edit: support told me they first took money only to check if I have it (!!!), Then they returned it and now they will take it again when processing is finished. Holy crap :no_mouth:
  • AlcarinAlcarin Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    For what it's worth, I ordered a sensor on the 31st. It got shipped on the 11th and I received it today (16th) in Norway.
  • NafsterNafster Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Nicki462 said:
    Nafster said:

DK:
     Ej og så troede jeg lige at vores var på den samme lastbil men da jeg tjekkede tracking siden kunne jeg se at min ikke er kørt fra Langenhagen endnu. :( Men får den alligevel i morgen så det er ok. :)

EN:
    I thought ours would be on the same truck but when I checked the tracking site I could see mine hasn't left Langenhagen yet. :( But I'll still get it tomorrow so it's ok. :)
    fik lige set min mail på den o:)B):D
    Oculus Rift + Touch (€449.00 x 1)€449.00
    Shipping & Handling€0.00
    Duty€0.00
    Inklusive 25% moms: €89.80
    Total: €449.00

• AzivastAzivast Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    From Sweden. Ordered on the 3rd of august, changed to processing on the 10th. As of today the 17th it has yet to be shipped.
  • elshaganelshagan Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    Ordered the touch controllers on the 3rd of august, went into processing for shipping on the 8th and nothing since. From what I've gathered from other topics, Processing for shipping in a tldr format means it's basically waiting to be put on a truck at the "local" oculus warehouse. You wouldn't think that would take a week or more.

Oh, well at least the touch controllers are cheaper from oculus then buying it at retailers. 119 euro vs 200 euro o.o
    Brain Burst
    My tracking number says that my headset is in My town and out for delivery. Too bad that i have to go to work in 45 min. And then be at work for 6 hours. 
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nicki462 said:
    My tracking number says that my headset is in My town and out for delivery. Too bad that i have to go to work in 45 min. And then be at work for 6 hours. 
    Mine is out for delivery now :smiley: Need to contact my bank soon about payment not updated on my app
  • DunetDunet Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Dunet said:
    Dunet said:
    Ordered the 5th August, changed to processing and money withdrawn from account on the 8th, been on "processing for shipping" since the 8th August.. - Norway btw
    They just shipped my extra sensor, no rift bundle though :neutral:
    Its supposed to be here today! both the bundle and the extra sensor/cam. 
    I did not quite understand why there is literally no history on my bank anymore as far as the payment goes. 
    Its the weirdest thing, absolutely no trace whatsoever even though it showed up on my bank transfer history the other day. I am assuming you pay on delivery, but still weird that there is absolutely no trace of it on transfer history
    NerveGear
    Alcarin said:
    I just got a sinking feeling. Checking the newest shipment tracking info, both of my shipments (Sensor and Rift/Touch bundle) are registered as 1.1 kg packages. I'm worried that Oculus have managed to ship me two sensors instead. I've handed in a support ticket to get them to double check this, but has anyone else experienced this during the sale?
    I think you're sinking feeling might be justified. I have 2 orders coming to me, 1 is 5kg something and the other one is 1 kg something.. :neutral:
    NerveGear
    Now it say "clearance in progress" but it used to "out for delivery" weird they go backwards. 
    Assuming this is not me fucked... :smile:
    17.08.201710:10Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.
    17.08.201710:10Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.
    Brain Burst
    I can see on the tracking page that it has been delivered 30 min. ago. 3 hours of work left and then i get to go home and play :) 
    NerveGear
    Nicki462 said:
    I can see on the tracking page that it has been delivered 30 min. ago. 3 hours of work left and then i get to go home and play :) 
    Home delivery? what does the status say then?
    Brain Burst
    edited August 2017
    Dunet said:
    Nicki462 said:

Yeah home delivery and it just says delivered
  • VinushkaVinushka Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I'm finally got the shipping two days ago and gonna arrive tomorrow 18/08 but cause my luck is the best one, I'm gonna be working outside my city all the weekend :'D well i guess that what you call first world problems.
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nicki462 said:
    Dunet said:
    Nicki462 said:

I got for 2 and half hours ago, and was playing 10 min after i got it. It is amazing, and i am tired after playing 2 hours.
    NerveGear
    Nicki462 said:
    Dunet said:
    Nicki462 said:

I got for 2 and half hours ago, and was playing 10 min after i got it. It is amazing, and i am tired after playing 2 hours.
    Benjamin you are also in Norway I assume? how long was the holdup at Oslo customs/ clearing Agency? 
    Art3mis
    I see it's available in amazon again... I bet it would be here early next week if I ordered now.

But my rift is in processing for eactly a week now so not sure when they will ship it.
    Interesting part is that my money is back on cc. Support said they only checked at start of processing if I have the money and they will take it for real when it will ship. But I wonder when that will be...

They also said it might be troublesome to cancel order if it's already in processing status. So it's probably better idea to jsut wait for shiping status