cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

NolR
Protege
ordered 13th afternoon from Belgium, no news.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered 14th from Austria. Order status still in "order"

Jenkers1992
Honored Guest
I ordered on the 13th and it's still on the order status. Unfortunately you have to wait 2-3 weeks for the product to arrive. Yours may take longer due to the date you ordered it. I'm from the uk.

Graybang
Explorer
Sweden, 13th, Nothing.

Jenkers1992
Honored Guest
People from America who ordered on the 13 are getting their tracking numbers a week later.

Roelie73
Honored Guest
Ordered the 16th from the Netherlands. Also still no news or updates. My holidays will start the 28th. So Oculus has still some time to deliver the Rift:)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered 12th, Netherlands, leaving for holliday soon, Will cancel and go for htc vive instead when I come back lol if order doesn't schip soon.

Gargunza73
Explorer
Thank you guys, it seems people who have ordered even more than one week ago have no status change.

Has anyone in Europe actually got a bundle from this summer sale?

idimmu
Expert Protege
Ordered 18th, no payment taken yet