Lone Echo Arena User Reviews — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Lone Echo Arena User Reviews

Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,663 Valuable Player
edited August 2017 in Games and Apps
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average
1 Star  - Poor/ Avoid

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.

Lone Echo Arena User Reviews 7 votes

5 STARS
57%
vrgamerdudenalex66Hjalmquantum7 4 votes
4 STARS
42%
ThunderbanedRumMzZmvosonegro 3 votes
3 STARS
0%
2 STARS
0%
1 STARS
0%

Comments

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,582 Volunteer Moderator
    5 STARS
    As a free title (if you grab it in the first 3 months), it's easy to recommend this as a "Must Buy". I logged quite a bit of time in the open betas, and the gameplay is just awesome! I can't believe how comfortable the locomotion system is, given that you're flying around in zero gravity, sometimes at high speeds.

Even the lobby is great fun. There are practice areas for combat and disc throwing, many physics objects floating around that you can interact with, and of course full voice chat if you want to hang around and shoot the shit with other players.

The party/invite system is not yet implemented, but it should be added soon in an update.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB