New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Stuck at "Please continue in your browser"

p0int92p0int92 Posts: 8
NerveGear
Just installed the oculus setup file, and gotten to this, and when the link opens up in the browser and i click "continue", the wheel in the spacebar just spins endlessly, and nothing happens, i had it sit for 10- and 15min. And nothing happens, what do i do?

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,735 Volunteer Moderator
    Ensure anti-virus is disabled properly and run as Administer.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• p0int92p0int92 Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    Just tried it, still doesnt change!
    Are you all plugged in correctly ? Specs ?
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

NerveGear
    Havent plugged it in, didnt think it was necessary, for the start.
    Specs:
    Asrock 890gx extreme3
    AMD Phenom x6 1090T
    Geforce GTX1060 6GB
    16GB DDR3

edited July 2017
    Plug it in :) and continue.

NerveGear
    Still nothing!
    edited July 2017
    That's a very weak cpu I think? Did you try the compatibility test via Oculus?

NerveGear
    What test? what would that have to do with linking up with facebook/oculus/whatever with the app?
    edited July 2017
    The Oculus comaptibilty test. Has everything to do with it. https://www.oculus.com/

NerveGear
    edited July 2017
    It says my USB port are incompatible, because its "NEC electronics USB 3.0 host controller", i guess my motherboard is not compatible, weird.
    Anybody that knows any AM4 Socket motherboard that compatilble, i may or may not be upgrading very soon :wink:
    Are.you gonna go amd cpu or switch to intel?

NerveGear
    Was thinking AMD, seems most AM4 motherboard get the USB bandwidth from the AMD chipset/cpu which should be compatible!
    And will you upgrade your cpu as well as the mobo?

NerveGear
    Well yeah my AMD Phenom x6 1090T is a diffrent socket than ryzen/AM4, and works only on motherboard that use DDR3, where ryzen/AM4 use DDR4