Stuck at "Please continue in your browser" — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Stuck at "Please continue in your browser"

p0int92p0int92 Posts: 8
NerveGear
Just installed the oculus setup file, and gotten to this, and when the link opens up in the browser and i click "continue", the wheel in the spacebar just spins endlessly, and nothing happens, i had it sit for 10- and 15min. And nothing happens, what do i do?

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,854 Volunteer Moderator
    Ensure anti-virus is disabled properly and run as Administer.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• p0int92p0int92 Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    Just tried it, still doesnt change!
    Are you all plugged in correctly ? Specs ?
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

NerveGear
    Havent plugged it in, didnt think it was necessary, for the start.
    Specs:
    Asrock 890gx extreme3
    AMD Phenom x6 1090T
    Geforce GTX1060 6GB
    16GB DDR3

edited July 2017
    Plug it in :) and continue.

NerveGear
    Still nothing!
    edited July 2017
    That's a very weak cpu I think? Did you try the compatibility test via Oculus?

NerveGear
    What test? what would that have to do with linking up with facebook/oculus/whatever with the app?
    edited July 2017
    The Oculus comaptibilty test. Has everything to do with it. https://www.oculus.com/

NerveGear
    edited July 2017
    It says my USB port are incompatible, because its "NEC electronics USB 3.0 host controller", i guess my motherboard is not compatible, weird.
    Anybody that knows any AM4 Socket motherboard that compatilble, i may or may not be upgrading very soon :wink:
    Are.you gonna go amd cpu or switch to intel?

NerveGear
    Was thinking AMD, seems most AM4 motherboard get the USB bandwidth from the AMD chipset/cpu which should be compatible!
    And will you upgrade your cpu as well as the mobo?

NerveGear
    Well yeah my AMD Phenom x6 1090T is a diffrent socket than ryzen/AM4, and works only on motherboard that use DDR3, where ryzen/AM4 use DDR4