New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Rift Sensor not connecting

M0IRAIM0IRAI Posts: 4
NerveGear
Hello, got the OR during the summer sale and am having an issue setting up the sensors (img 1).

After browsing forums here and reddit, I've tried various troubleshooting methods. I've manually pointed the driver install to the VR Runtime folder, I've tried connecting the sensor to the computer using the usb extender for the Xbox controller, I bought a usb card with the FL chipset recommended by cyberreality. Those three seemed to fix almost every issue anyone had. 

At this point, I'm not sure what I'm doing incorrectly. What makes me nervous is that I did not build this PC entirely, it was bought from a friend and over the years I've upgraded some things. I highly doubt that I received two DOA sensors as well. Is there anything you think I may have looked over? 

Attached are some images that give some context for my issue.

Comments

• M0IRAIM0IRAI Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Here is my dxdiag, the setup log, and my most recent service log.

NerveGear
    Update: Now any USB device gives me the same driver error that the Rift Sensor has been giving me. All these devices worked yesterday before I tried setting up the Oculus.
  • j3Soloj3Solo Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    I could not get my sensor to work on any USB 3 port but as soon as it was moved to a USB 2, they all worked okay
    NerveGear
    Ended up reinstalling Windows and everything worked.