cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game breaking memory leak

V-spek
Honored Guest
The apparent hotfix did not fix the recurring crash upon trying to exit the airlock.  I'm currently unable to progress in the slightest no matter which graphical options are selected.  I haven't seen any update on a fix for this game breaking bug.  Is the development team aware of the issue and working on a fix?  Sucks that such an awesome game is marred by such a terrible issue.

Specs:
i7 4790k
1080 ti
16GB RAM

6 REPLIES 6

starpilot149
Explorer
I'm in the exact same boat as you. Nothing I've tried so far has worked 😛

i7 4790k
GTX 970
16GB RAM

TheSmJ
Explorer
I'm having the same issue, though most of the time (3/4) the outer airlock door simply doesn't open. I've only seen it actually crash once.

i5 2500K
GTX 970
16GB RAM

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got past the airlock point yall are talking about by lowering my settings to medium. However, the grass isn't too much greener on the other side the game will continue to crash hard at various points outside the ship. Disappointing. 

Hjalm
Explorer
did you try adjusting page flipping with your virtual memory.  I did with my 970 card and lowered the settings.  Got outside and running with little stutter.  It is amazing outside the ship.

Anonymous
Not applicable
While I never crashed from the game, I did have a few moments where I had to restart myself after the game progressively got more and more frame drops.  Didn't occur again when I went at it the second time (went through it in two playtimes), but it still had all the telltales of a leak.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update: Not a crash since changing the size of the page file. It would seem that this could've been the answer problem, however it may not work for all.

For now the stability of the game has improved.