Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FIXED] ECHO GAME BREAKING BUG

Anonymous
Not applicable
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update: I made some changes to my settings. First, I adjusted my Virtual Memory Page File to 1.5X my VRAM, that seemed to help with excessive memory use. Furthermore, I was able to turn some settings in the game up. For now I am leaving Lighting at medium because someone mentioned that can cause issues. But for now adjusting the Page file size seems to have done some good at least temporarily. Will continue to evaluate.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update: Not a crash since changing the size of the page file. It would seem that this could've been the answer problem, however this could be put on the developers for launching with a memory leak. Unconfirmed whether that is the case.

For now the stability of the game has improved. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Moving to the Lone Echo forum.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Problem Solved by Patch. Good work Devs!

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
Awesome, thanks so much for the update and glad to hear the patch resolved this issue for you!

Reanimator954
Honored Guest
I installed lone echo twice and it crashes at the loading screen and goes back to the lobby. Any thoughts. I don't want to get a refund yet but I am thinking my time is running out. My machine is running win 10 64 bit and 128 gig ram X99 MB Broadwell 6850 CPU with two Nvidia Titan X Pascal