New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Useing Desk

philipkuffnerphilipkuffner Posts: 16
NerveGear
I cant get sensor set so I can use my desk with flight controllers on it. I have sit 2-3 feet back form desk to make my sitting in VR right How do I make it work 
Tagged:

Comments

• MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,658 Valuable Player
    Hit the occulus button and on the right side hit reset view.
    Hit A and that should work for you.
    WAAAGH!
  • philipkuffnerphilipkuffner Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    hit A button no luck first contact is what I am using to test still shows me sitting almost in front of the desk in program need still to move back a few feet for it to show correct I am not sure what you mean when you say hit Oculus button?
    NerveGear
    I use touch controllers if that makes a difference 
    NerveGear
    OK now I see what you mean did get a bit closer but still cant get right up its still just at the edge I can now touch flight stick but can use it still need to be a foot closer I can only think that the wall behind desk is just to close 
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 5,056 Volunteer Moderator
    If you can mount the sensor higher up looking down, that might work for you. You want to get the sensor about 3' or more away from you ideally, it doesn't read well much closer than that.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB