How do you play with your friends in echo arena ?? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How do you play with your friends in echo arena ??

EmberFoxEmberFox Posts: 40
Brain Burst
edited July 2017 in Lone Echo / Echo Arena

My friend & I just downloaded echo arena the other day, & while we were both able to meet up inside the lobby, we had no idea how to actually join a game together. We tried both hitting the 'search for game' button at the same time on the same kiosk  however that didn't work, we were both thrown into different games. Later that night I saw two other people do the same thing but it worked for them ?? Is it just luck to end up in the same game/team with your friends ??

EDIT: I'm hearing that they will be adding a better match making system soon that allows you to join games with your friends, just gatta wait around till then I suppose

Answers

• ZiPP3RZiPP3R Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    It CAN match you together or against each other, and does many times. However, yes, as it currently stands its a super bummer that it doesn't even support the new Oculus party system.
  • Arock387Arock387 Posts: 724
    Trinity
    they are probably waiting for the Rift party system to flesh out a little more then The LE devs can hook and integrate their party system into the Rift
  • SkScotcheggSkScotchegg Posts: 1,052
    Wintermute
    Yeah me and my cousin just tried to play coop last night and couldn't work out how to do it. Was really distressing! lol

Would be awesome if we could play as a party on same team.
    UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!