New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How to activate the Summer deal bundle (Rift + Touch)?

frankelfertfrankelfert Posts: 38
Brain Burst
Maybe a stupid question, but yesterday I received the summer bundle. But how can i activate the free games? I didn't find any voucher in the package. So far i only the played the free Oculus robot demo (really impressive), but I also want to try the other games ;)

Comments

• JDC-MediaJDC-Media Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have the same problem!
    How activate it?
  • frankelfertfrankelfert Posts: 38
    Brain Burst
    Just found out,,, the games are already activated on my account, probably during the login fase. Maybe the touch controllers are registered to the summer deal? 

• shiarishiari Posts: 191
    Art3mis
    Some of these games are actually free with the touch controllers (have always been, not specific to the bundle - though they're not listed with the touch controllers on the product page) and get added to your account when you pair the controllers.

If there are any other games that don't come with the touch they are free anyway, and if they weren't added to your account already you can just add them yourself, just look for them in the store and they'll be listed as "Free".
  • cleanupdisccleanupdisc Posts: 210
    Nexus 6
    Ya they are. Just go to your uninstalled section of your library. The 6 games including robo recall should be there
  • maarten.van.houttemaarten.van.houtte Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Nothing here

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,307 Volunteer Moderator
    edited September 2018
    You posting in a year old thread ? Is there a new summer bundle ? Last I can see is 1st july
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator RELEASED.
  • maarten.van.houttemaarten.van.houtte Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I bought an Oculus Rift Touch with Marvel United redeem code and 6 free games. I got everything working, even installed Marvel United but no 6 free games. When I select them in the shop, I have to pay for them. They do not appear in my library neither. How can I get my free games? I setup a brand new Rift with touch with my hotmail account and I linked my Facebook account also (which is a different mailadress). I just get very frustrated because I don't know to get my bonus...
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,128 Valuable Player
    Try closing and reopening the Oculus App. They should then appear in your Library.
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • pipecastr0pipecastr0 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    To solve the issue you have to go to The Oculus App > Settings >Beta> and close the demo mode... I just figure it out.