Killing Floor: Incursion Out Soon! — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Killing Floor: Incursion Out Soon!

KenSniperKenSniper Posts: 173
Art3mis
One of my most hyped game on the oculus is coming out soon! Anyone here planning on getting it? I also read somewhere that it's a timed exclusive for oculus, anyone by anyway know when it'll be out on other platforms?

Comments

• rVRclosetrVRcloset Posts: 350
    Trinity
    Downloading now.  :)
    The Closet Sim Rig
    Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S
  • KeromorKeromor Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Hello, 

I am looking for people to play co-op with, the whole reason I bought the game :smile: so we can be scared and die in a team :smile:

Ive tried to matchmaking and it fails to find anyone ..

So please add me if you are up for some fun
  • CrashFuCrashFu Posts: 1,756 Valuable Player
    I think I read in a recent Reddit AMA that they plan to have it available on other platforms "By the end of the year".

Awfully generous of Oculus to put all that money into this game and only have exclusivity for a few months!

Also:  What a time for my Rift to be in the shop. :scream:    Well, I've got it installed and ready, at least.
    It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.
  • rVRclosetrVRcloset Posts: 350
    Trinity
    Just finished the game, so yeah, it's pretty short. Only 4 stages..
    It's well done, and love the melee combat, that you can both swing / slice or throw knives and axes. Really miss this feature in Arizona Sunshine.

Don't know how it is in co-op, if it's more Zeds? But in solo the game wasn't really hard to beat.

I liked the experience, reminded a bit of AS, but this is darker, and more twisted "zombies" (not really scary, but didn't find AS too be that either) but would have hoped this had been longer than it was.
    Guessing it took me about 4 hours to beat.
    The Closet Sim Rig
    Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S
  • ChazmeisterChazmeister Posts: 535
    Neo
    Is it the same experience every time or is there some random element that makes it replayable? I was rather hoping for something along the lines of L4D.
  • BumberusBumberus Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    It's the same levels wioth the same spawns every time. Horde Mode would be a welcome addition. 

Multiplayer is horribly laggy to a degree that makes it almost impossible. Would be quite fun, IF the netcode would work.
  • ICEMAN_2049ICEMAN_2049 Posts: 20
    NerveGear
    Keromor said:
    Hello, 

I am looking for people to play co-op with, the whole reason I bought the game :smile: so we can be scared and die in a team :smile:

Ive tried to matchmaking and it fails to find anyone ..

So please add me if you are up for some fun
    Also looking for friends to play co-op on this. What time zone are you in? I am in Japan.