cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 Gig Drive replaced with a Terrabyte drive but installed library is empty when downloaded

Vladd_Darklord
Explorer
I replaced my filled up 250Gig drive with a Terrabyte drive with cloned information but now my Oculus installed library shows that it is empty.  The uninstalled library shows 10 or so games.  However I am unable to download them and have them show up as installed.  Do I have to uninstall the oculus software and reinstall?
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just recently did something similar, where I actually replaced a terrabyte HDD with a 250 SSD. I pretty much had to delete everything including oculus and rerun the full setup. when you rerun the setup it should ask you where you want to install the games. If you still have you're old hard drive plugged in format it.  verify that you are logged in as well. hope u figure something out. 

View solution in original post

Vladd_Darklord
Explorer
Thanks I'll give it a shot!!

Vladd_Darklord
Explorer
I uninstalled occulus.  Reinstalled, (had to redownload games of course) and it worked!  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just recently did something similar, where I actually replaced a terrabyte HDD with a 250 SSD. I pretty much had to delete everything including oculus and rerun the full setup. when you rerun the setup it should ask you where you want to install the games. If you still have you're old hard drive plugged in format it.  verify that you are logged in as well. hope u figure something out. 

Vladd_Darklord
Explorer
Thanks I'll give it a shot!!

Vladd_Darklord
Explorer
I uninstalled occulus.  Reinstalled, (had to redownload games of course) and it worked!  Thanks!