Game Install button not working — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Game Install button not working

Niel_BreenNiel_Breen Posts: 1
NerveGear
I recently bought the rift + touch bundle for 400$ and upon opening the oculus program i find that the install buttons on all the games, such as robo recall do not work. I can click them as much as I want and they do nothing. I cannot find anything about this problem and I'm in need of help.
Tagged:

Comments

• staneutschevstaneutschev Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am having the same issue can someone please help with this it's really frustrating.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    This may be an anti-virus or security conflict. Some anti-virus apps, like McAfee, are known to have problems and should be disabled or uninstalled. Also, if you are on a corporate or restricted network (aka that blocks Facebook servers) you may experience problems downloading games. In any case, feel free to submit a ticket here:
    https://tickets.oculus.com
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • cheesenachos12cheesenachos12 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am also having the same issue, disabling my antivirus as well as windows firewall did not help me.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Make sure you did NOT install your game folder to Program Files or other restricted folders. You should uninstall / reinstall Oculus and choose a folder like E:/RiftGames
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • Stiggy_McTopgearStiggy_McTopgear Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Make sure you did NOT install your game folder to Program Files or other restricted folders. You should uninstall / reinstall Oculus and choose a folder like E:/RiftGames
    That's what happened to me! Thanks for this post I was going crazy. Re-installed it and changed that directory and it works fine now.