Echo Arena - How do you join a party/invite friends? - Or is this feature broken? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Echo Arena - How do you join a party/invite friends? - Or is this feature broken?

SkScotcheggSkScotchegg Posts: 1,048
Wintermute
edited August 2017 in Lone Echo / Echo Arena
Hi there, I couldn't for the life of me work out how to do this last night. Me and my cousin were trying to invite each other and we couldn't?

I found the tool on my wrist in-game which opens up the panel where you can invite friends for coop, but it just says no friends are online and no party available or something like that.

So even though my cousin was online and we could join a party in Oculus Home we couldn't find each other in this game.

And before this we tried other games like Dead & Burried and The Unspoken and both worked fine when inviting my cousin to game.

Are these features working or are they currently broken in Echo Arena?

Thanks in advance.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Comments

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,467 Volunteer Moderator
    The Party and Invite features have not yet been activated. they're supposed to be coming soon.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB